Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump Administration Covid Tracker (formerly the Trump got the 'Rona thread)

Barry.Randolphe

At the bare minimum, they are concerned there is a good chance he will worsen. If he just needed routine monitoring/precautionary measures he would stay at the white house.

I highly doubt he is about to keel over any minute but somebody is worried.

I wonder if some of this is driven by his anxiety. Taking unproven treatments, like hydroxychloroquine or the new ****tail, advocating for consumption of disinfectant, ignoring medical advice when he felt he could.

And now he tests positive he is freaking out because he’s disconnected from medical reality.

Maybe he decided to be in Walter Reed because, whether medically warranted or not, he decided it’s right.

10 minutes ago, Corcaigh said:

I wonder if some of this is driven by his anxiety. Taking unproven treatments, like hydroxychloroquine or the new ****tail, advocating for consumption of disinfectant, ignoring medical advice when he felt he could.

And now he tests positive he is freaking out because he’s disconnected from medical reality.

Maybe he decided to be in Walter Reed because, whether medically warranted or not, he decided it’s right.

I have no idea if your right or not, but what your saying fits with what we’ve seen from Trump.  Plus, Trump isn’t the type to accept receiving the same care the rest of the world might get.  He wants to get something others cannot.  

So, conspiracy theorist time...

Does Donald Trump own any stake in the company whose drug he just took? Like, when he makes an immediate comeback after taking the unproven drug and decides to make it the one that magically gets released just a week or two before the election to save America... How much money is he gonna make?

18 minutes ago, Corcaigh said:

I think you're on the right track

12 minutes ago, Springfield said:

So, conspiracy theorist time...

Does Donald Trump own any stake in the company whose drug he just took? Like, when he makes an immediate comeback after taking the unproven drug and decides to make it the one that magically gets released just a week or two before the election to save America... How much money is he gonna make?

Terrible decision to take an unproven drug but then again he is an idiot. 

1 hour ago, Destino said:

The entire problem with his handling of the corona virus, is that he refused to hide from the virus and encouraged others to do the same. His being taken to the hospital for an extended stay, is the consequence of trying to face down a virus.  It’s a virus, it isn’t subject to intimidation nor can it be impressed by bravery.  It can be passed to others, or not.  Those are the choices.

Archived