Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump Administration Covid Tracker (formerly the Trump got the 'Rona thread)

Barry.Randolphe

Is he really hospitalized though?  I feel like it’s more likely he insisted on taking some crazy unproven drug and his doctor, unable to dissuade him, countered with “fine, but we’re doing this at the hospital so we can be safe.”  It doesn’t seem like his condition forced them to do this.  It reads precautionary.  

I suspect many more people would survive this plague if they had the luxury of everything the healthcare system can provide, before they actually needed it.

Besides I don’t want Trump to die.  I want America to reject Trumpism.  I want Trump to live to see it.  

12 minutes ago, Destino said:

Is he really hospitalized though?  I feel like it’s more likely he insisted on taking some crazy unproven drug and his doctor, unable to dissuade him, countered with “fine, but we’re doing this at the hospital so we can be safe.”  It doesn’t seem like his condition forced them to do this.  It reads precautionary.  

I suspect many more people would survive this plague if they had the luxury of everything the healthcare system can provide, before they actually needed it.

Besides I don’t want Trump to die.  I want America to reject Trumpism.  I want Trump to live to see it.  

I don’t think he will walk out of Walter Reed. Marine one leaving the White House was probably his Nixon leaving moment. They went straight to the most experimental therapy they have. They moved him while he could still walk. If he is deteriorating this fast it’s not a good outlook. Most serious issues usually set in 7 to 10 days after infection. 

I don’t want him to die either but he has had so many close calls with the virus around him and didn’t change his behavior at all. The level of recklessness for a person who is so high risk and wields so much power is insane. 

The arrogance of that family strutting into that debate venue late and defying the rules about masks agreed upon by everybody beforehand . . . Even refusing masks offered by a Cleveland Clinic staffer who walked up to them offering them masks. As if the rules don’t apply to them. 

As it turns out, their haughty disdain for the rules put everybody there in direct danger. 

Ef them. 

19 minutes ago, skinsfan_1215 said:

The Conway family situation is so goddamn funny. 

I think it’s sad that they can’t keep their daughter off social media, or that their daughter feels cool destroying her own parents publicly.  I don’t care what the politics are, that’s an ugly look.  

2 minutes ago, Destino said:

I think it’s sad that they can’t keep their daughter off social media, or that their daughter feels cool destroying her own parents publicly.  I don’t care what the politics are, that’s an ugly look.  

Sure. I don't blame the daughter though, because she seems to have some incredibly wacked out parents, and the child is just never gonna handle that well.

14 minutes ago, Dan T. said:

The arrogance of that family strutting into that debate venue late and defying the rules about masks agreed upon by everybody beforehand . . . Even refusing masks offered by a Cleveland Clinic staffer who walked up to them offering them masks. As if the rules don’t apply to them. 

As it turns out, their haughty disdain for the rules put everybody there in direct danger. 

Ef them. 

This is how I feel about anti maskers in general.  I really don’t feel the need to understand people that are doing what they can to spread a virus.  They’re plague rats.  

Archived