Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump Administration Covid Tracker (formerly the Trump got the 'Rona thread)

Barry.Randolphe

3 minutes ago, visionary said:

The entire problem with his handling of the corona virus, is that he refused to hide from the virus and encouraged others to do the same. His being taken to the hospital for an extended stay, is the consequence of trying to face down a virus.  It’s a virus, it isn’t subject to intimidation nor can it be impressed by bravery.  It can be passed to others, or not.  Those are the choices.

It’s not surprising that Trump is being given the latest treatments and being hospitalized “just in case.”  He’s going to get t(e best possible treatment to get through this... and he should.  Whatever you think of him, he is the POTUS.  

1 minute ago, Destino said:

It’s not surprising that Trump is being given the latest treatments and being hospitalized “just in case.”  He’s going to get t(e best possible treatment to get through this... and he should.  Whatever you think of him, he is the POTUS.  

I like to now refer to him as IPOTUS (I for "Illegitimate "

3 minutes ago, Destino said:

I agree on everything else, but is it normal and/or advisable for POTUS to be given experimental treatment?  I guess they feel it will at least do no harm?

18 minutes ago, visionary said:
Now I'm wondering about Melania....

I’m guessing she’s doing much better than he is, being that she’s not on the hospital trip.  With Trump out of the house, all she needs to do now is relax and place frequent orders with the White House kitchen staff.  There are certainly worse places to fight off an illness.  

31 minutes ago, Destino said:

This times 1,000.

Of course he’s going to go to the hospital due to his age, obesity and the fact that he’s president.

Of course he’s going to get the latest and greatest drugs, he’s president.

Suggesting that he’s on deaths door is simply hoping for a negative outcome. Frankly, I’m not about that life. Agree or disagree, I don’t hope ill on anyone.

Archived