Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Football Team vs Eagles Game Day Thread

TK

Mark Bullock is posting some good Haskins stuff on twitter. He is showing  Haskins is driving ball over his front leg, which is causing it to sail on him.  The pass to Sims sailed, but Sims went up and got it and thankfully rhe defenders were not close enough to lay a big hit before he landed on the ground. 

1 minute ago, NoCalMike said:

Far be it from me to offer up the Eagles O-coordinator some advice, but unless you see that Del Rio has made some kind of major adjustments in the secondary, why would you not tell Wentz to always look at the deep option first as long as he has the time to throw?

See I would continue to try and get their TEs one on one versus our linebackers.  It doesn't surprise me that their two scores have come from their TEs.  But let's hope they do none of the above.

Just now, profusion said:

Pretty funny that our subpar secondary is getting a jump on a bunch of Carson's throws.

Moreland and Moreau are playmakers. That's where this team is going to live and die all year... On O and D. With playmakers.

Young, Moreau. Collins, Moreland, Fuller, Ioan defensively.

McLaurin, Sims, Gibson, McKissick offensively. 

Just now, KDawg said:

Moreland and Moreau are playmakers. That's where this team is going to live and die all year... On O and D. With playmakers.

Young, Moreau. Collins, Moreland, Fuller, Ioan defensively.

McLaurin, Sims, Gibson, McKissick offensively. 

Sims is horrible....otherwise though I agree 

Archived