Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

College Football 2020

PleaseBlitz

Just now, abdcskins said:

When are football players going to stop celebrating by jumping up in the air and bumping one another?  NC State offensive lineman just messed up his knee bad doing just that.  I realize they are in the moment but you gotta be smart.

Players dropping like flies in this game.  smh

• 2 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, visionary said:

So much for social distancing.  How many of them are wearing masks?  Looks like a superspreader event.  I'll be curious to see if there is a spike in Covid-19 cases in Tuscaloosa in the next couple of weeks.

• Sad 1

Nobody beating Bama this year. Defense not up to their usual standards, but that offense was unstoppable. And, to think, they didn’t even have Waddle most of the year, and he’s on par with Smith, even faster, I’m told. Bama has an embarrassment of riches. Losing a lot on offense for next year, but they’re 2-3 deep with 4 star+ players, so they’ll be back. Might be a year for someone else to sneak in, but likely be Tide, Tigers, Sooners, and Buckeyes, or at least three of those four.

Was impressed with the things Sarkasian did on offense. He moved players all over the field, and OSU didn’t have a clue for how to defend that. Losing Sark will be big too.

Edited by Long n Left