Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

College Football 2020

PleaseBlitz

4 hours ago, Long n Left said:

Hey Va Tech guys, how did the kid for Pitt, Pickett, look? Really like what I’ve seen from him in a couple games I watched earlier this year. Has a Josh Allen vibe about him. Think he could be a mid round steal in the draft.

he looked like ****ing Aaron Rodgers against us. No idea what he looks like otherwise 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, CRobi21 said:

Anybody else's Fox/ABC/CBS feed not looking very HD today? 

In between showing the sideline or player close ups are fine. But the wife shot as a play is being ran looks terrible. Early 2000s esque.

Did that for me last weekend.

• Like 1

I just saw the dumbest call ever by a coach. Appalachian State game. Can't even explain it right now.

So basically what happened is the Louisiana coach decided to take a safety up 5 with 1:40 left on their own 40, instead of either punting it or going for it on 4th and 2 to win the game. Considering the situation, it made absolutely no sense. Appalachian State had one timeout. I should also add Louisiana decided to throw on 3rd and 2 for an incompletion. App State almost drove for a TD to win it. Instead their kicker blew a 30 yard FG to tie it, so Louisiana ended up winning anyway.

Sometimes I wonder what the hell these coaches are thinking. Baffling play calling.

Edited by abdcskins

Michigan State getting trounced.  Their QB is terrible and the offensive playcalling is suspect.  New coach gets the benefit of the doubt with it being his first year, but this kind of performance (referring to the whole season) next year will not be acceptable.

2 hours ago, China said:

Michigan State getting trounced.  Their QB is terrible and the offensive playcalling is suspect.  New coach gets the benefit of the doubt with it being his first year, but this kind of performance (referring to the whole season) next year will not be acceptable.

At least you’re not a Wolverine

MICHIGAN VS. OHIO STATE OFFICIALLY CANCELED OVER COVID ... UM Can't Field A Team

Ohio State vs. Michigan is officially off -- after the Wolverines announced their COVID situation is so bad, they can't field a team to play this weekend.

The #4 ranked undefeated Buckeyes were scheduled to host the 2-4 Wolverines in The Game on Saturday -- one of the most anticipated rivalries in college football and really, all of sports.

But, the Michigan football program has been badly impacted by the pandemic -- and the school says it can't pull together enough healthy players to take the field on Saturday.

"The number of positive tests has continued to trend in an upward direction over the last 7 days," Michigan AD Warde Manuel said Tuesday.

"We have not been cleared to participate in practice at this time. Unfortunately, we will not be able to field a team due to COVID-19 positives and the associated quarantining required of close contacted individuals."

Click on the link for the full article