Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

College Football 2020

PleaseBlitz

I am glad it didn't matter, but the Georgia QB so obviously threw a football forward, and not an "open hand" that went forward and pushed the ball while being tackled.  Because the ruling on replay was that he just "pushed" the ball forward, but it was obviously not.  

I hate the fact that neither announcer questioned their rules analyst about: "Can you explain how arm motion that results in a ball going forward... and not losing control of the ball and knocking it forward that results in the ball going forward is not a forward pass." 

I had no idea that the ball going "up and forward" is different than the ball going "down and forward" (similar to the fumble 6 play that was reversed in the first quarter).   How are those the rules?  Unless it's not the rules and they got it wrong.  

Fergasun's color commentary would be way different for this game than what we got.  The QBs were way overmatched by the defenses the whole game.  While I enjoy how competive CFB is, they are not nor should they expect to be NFL calibur... but they were both so bad for most of the game.   It's not even necesarily their fault that defenses have more talent. 

The game did turn on big plays.  Bama WRs missed a couple and Georgia made them.  Never seen defenses wear themselves down with 3 and outs vs. each other.  Bamas looked poor at the end....