Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A New Start! (the Reboot) The Front Office, Ownership, & Coaching Staff Thread

JSSkinz
Message added by TK,

Pay Attention Knuckleheads

Has your team support wained due to ownership or can you see past it?  

229 members have voted

1. 1. Will you attend a game and support the team while Dan Snyder is the owner of the team, regardless of success?

• Yes
    • No
    • I would start attending games if Dan was no longer the owner of the team.

3 hours ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Ok, I’ll bite: how?

How does a picture of a quote from Ron Rivera to his players after the MNF win last season sum up everything that is wrong with this organization? 

It's so obvious 🤪

Because the room is filled with air, which is composed of Nitrogen, which is basically useless, just like the Red...manders.  It is also full of Carbon Dioxide, which is causing global warming, which is causing the ice caps to melt.  The resultant flooding will displace people who live in low lying areas, and we are a low lying fan base.  People who live in more impoverished communities will be hit harder, just like the souls of our fanbase are impoverished.  There is also the drought and wildfires that are like Dan Snyder...

🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯

Edited by DiscoBob

13 hours ago, CobraCommander said:

I don't know, he can probably buy himself another year with Sam Howell. 

The only way that happens is if Sam plays 4–6 games and plays good and we win most of those games.

My guess Dan will want to trade up to get the next Franchise qb and he will

want an offensive head coach.

18 hours ago, redskinss said:

The report concluded that the applicant ... "possesses the requisite good character, honesty and integrity" for a sports betting license.

Based on the history of organized gambling in America, this could actually be a true statement.

• Like 5

In England, United fans have been protesting ownership (ironically same owners as the Bucs) actively.  Interesting, I haven't seen the equivalent in the US.  The ironic thing about United is they had a good run under the Glazers, its simply fallen apart in recent years and the fans can't take it.  Imagine if they had to put up with what we have which is 100 times worse.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/index.html

Manchester United fans 'plan ANOTHER protest' against under-pressure Glazer family, with supporters set to 'REFUSE to enter the stadium' for crunch Liverpool game later this month

Manchester United fans 'plan ANOTHER protest' against under-pressure Glazer family
Edited by Skinsinparadise
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

20 hours ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Ok, I’ll bite: how?

How does a picture of a quote from Ron Rivera to his players after the MNF win last season sum up everything that is wrong with this organization? 

You didn't understood that everything that was wrong within the organisation are the seats? The more they remove seats, the worse the organisation become.

8 hours ago, 88Comrade2000 said:

The only way that happens is if [current QB on roster] plays 4–6 games and plays good and we win most of those games.

My guess Dan will want to trade up to get the next Franchise qb and he will

want an offensive head coach.

Isn't it great that you could literally have copied and pasted this to any point in any year since 1999?

This team is great.

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Skinsinparadise said:

In England, United fans have been protesting ownership (ironically same owners as the Bucs) actively.  Interesting, I haven't seen the equivalent in the US.  The ironic thing about United is they had a good run under the Glazers, its simply fallen apart in recent years and the fans can't take it.  Imagine if they had to put up with what we have which is 100 times worse.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/index.html

Manchester United fans 'plan ANOTHER protest' against under-pressure Glazer family, with supporters set to 'REFUSE to enter the stadium' for crunch Liverpool game later this month

Manchester United fans 'plan ANOTHER protest' against under-pressure Glazer family

United haven't been the same since Ferguson retired. No one in upper management steering the ship like Fergie did. Manager and also had a lot of say in player acquisition etc. Never could have imagined this organization falling to these lows!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

? What do seats have to do with a quote from rivera that’s in the locker room? 

Seats are empty.

Just like the stadium...

Just like well... everything regarding this team.

Word out there is that seats are sold for $1 for the first preseason game....

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2022/08/11/tickets-for-washingtons-preseason-opener-are-going-for-as-little-as-1/

The Commanders don’t want people to talk about the recent past. The probably aren’t thrilled with the attention being paid to certain aspects of the present.

Via Daniel Kaplan of TheAthletic.com, the secondary ticket platform GameTime has tickets to the team’s preseason opener against the Panthers going for as little as $1.

Yes, for a single small portrait of George Washington, you can watch the team that represents the city that bears his name. (I cannot tell a lie; $1 is still probably too much.)

The lowest price through the team’s official reseller platform, Ticketmaster.com, is $30 per ticket, currently.

That is quite telling about the state of the franchise. Seats are empty.

1 hour ago, Wildbunny said:

Seats are empty.

Just like the stadium...

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2022/08/11/tickets-for-washingtons-preseason-opener-are-going-for-as-little-as-1/

None of that has anything to do with the quote on in the locker room, try again 

12 hours ago, Wildbunny said:

Seats are empty.

Just like the stadium...

Ravens had tickets for $6 last night. last i looked bills had tickets for 7 Keep in mind its a 1pm game on a saturday in the middle of august. we gave away our tickets for the simple fact we figured itd likely be hot as hell outside and didnt wanna sit in that nor get up at the crack of dawn to get there for a preseason game 

So now Jason Wright is at odds with media? This ought to go well. Not sure he can handle his own against Local tv stations and Barstool. Looks like he is going the way of Dan Snyder.

Limiting access to the team because you don't like questions being asked is such a Commanders thing to do. 

• Like 2
  • Thumb up 1

31 minutes ago, CobraCommander said:

So now Jason Wright is at odds with media? This ought to go well. Not sure he can handle his own against Local tv stations and Barstool. Looks like he is going the way of Dan Snyder.

Limiting access to the team because you don't like questions being asked is such a Commanders thing to do. 

Is it about the video that barstool sports posted earlier this week, claiming that a video “from training camp” of a couple players dancing is why they’re going to be 0-17? I know he replied giving the facts, that 1) its a video from minicamp, and 2) it’s some type of native dance or some ****, but was there anything else? 

There is absolutely nothing wrong with the questions he asked.  This fraud wants to talk about "pompous, unprofessional" messes?!  Does he know who he works for?  The love this guy got was absolutely mind boggling to me.  He was Woke Bruce Allen from day 1.  Another yes man to Snyder, who knew how to appeal to those on Twitter.

• Haha 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

6 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Is it about the video that barstool sports posted earlier this week, claiming that a video “from training camp” of a couple players dancing is why they’re going to be 0-17? I know he replied giving the facts, that 1) its a video from minicamp, and 2) it’s some type of native dance or some ****, but was there anything else? 

Both that at the clip DJHJR86 just posted. 

I don't think the Barstool tweet is the real issue here but he is being combative against the media, which never ends well. 

• Like 1

Just now, CobraCommander said:

Both that at the clip DJHJR86 just posted. 

I don't think the Barstool tweet is the real issue here but he is being combative against the media, which never ends well. 

Oh that video. Yeah. Gotta disagree with wright here, as most are. Nothing wrong with what questions were asked to wentz.  Wright has to—HAS TO—know that response won’t go well with the fans.

What you're seeing now is the natural and pretty much inevitable decline of someone (in this case, Jason Wright) into the Snyderverse.  Spend enough time working for Dan Snyder and you either leave the organization on your terms a hero, or work for him long enough to see yourself become the villain.   Jason can't take the criticism and honest, good questions the viewers want to know.  

I've seen this guy as a fraud from Day 1 in terms of his actual qualifications and ability to get things done with competency and class.  He's proven me and countless others right over and over.  Now we are seeing Jason slowly deconstructing his "together and classy" facade in order to better reflect the scum that is his boss.  

Congrats, Jason.  You're exactly what I knew you were all along.  At least now you're just beginning to own it.