Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A New Start! (the Reboot) The Front Office, Ownership, & Coaching Staff Thread

JSSkinz
Message added by TK,

Pay Attention Knuckleheads

Has your team support wained due to ownership or can you see past it?  

229 members have voted

1. 1. Will you attend a game and support the team while Dan Snyder is the owner of the team, regardless of success?

• Yes
    • No
    • I would start attending games if Dan was no longer the owner of the team.

5 minutes ago, RichmondRedskin88 said:

Your constant positivity regarding our team makes me feel uncomfortable. Hard to say which one needs therapy. 

Us. @ThePackisback is the type of fan we used to be before suffering constant abuse for almost 25 yrs. Plus, let's be honest they have nothing to lose by being positive. When the WFT fails yet again, they still have Aaron ****ing Rogers!   🙂  

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, goskins10 said:

Us. @ThePackisback is the type of fan we used to be before suffering constant abuse for almost 25 yrs. Plus, let's be honest they have nothing to lose by being positive. When the WFT fails yet again, they still have Aaron ****ing Rogers!   🙂  

He’s the type of fan you can afford to be after 30 straight years of uninterrupted HOF QB play in a stable organization. He experiences an entirely different sport than we do, has lived an entirely different existence as a fan than we have. We’re barely the same species. 

• Like 9

Just now, ConnSKINS26 said:

He’s the type of fan you can afford to be after 30 straight years of uninterrupted HOF QB play in a stable organization. He experiences an entirely different sport than we do, has lived an entirely different existence as a fan than we have. We’re barely the same species. 

Hmmm..  That was my point exactly 🙂   I will take it you were building on the point. :cheers:

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

Point is we root for you guys when your not playing us.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, KDawg said:

I’m all for ST21 getting his jersey retired, too. But he skipped the line a little bit. 

28, 81, 9, 44 for sure. 

If they retired 21 right after his death there’s little to no complaints from anyone. But because the team used Sean as a weapon and a shield alumni is frustrated by it. 

The PR group has finally decided “silence is best. They will forget”. But they’ve screwed this up too badly. 

The disrespect to nearly everyone is a lot to handle.

He might have skipped the line a little bit, but I think that makes last weekends proceedings that much more...I dunno...calculating?  Sinister?  

Everyone here loves Darrell Green, Art Monk, etc.   But I don't think any of those players would have received the response that ST did.  

19 minutes ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

We’re not even on the same planet. Their planet has trees, lakes, life, and swirly ice cream machines (Working ones cough McDonald’s). Ours is dark, frozen, dead, smells like farts, and headed by Ye(Formerly known as Kanye)

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

He might have skipped the line a little bit, but I think that makes last weekends proceedings that much more...I dunno...calculating?  Sinister?  

Everyone here loves Darrell Green, Art Monk, etc.   But I don't think any of those players would have received the response that ST did.  

Exactly my point about the alumni frustration.

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

Maybe we should start some 4 billions gofundme stuff to outbid Dan and do it like them or like the Barca, Real Madrid are doing it.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Wildbunny said:

Maybe we should start some 4 billions gofundme stuff to outbid Dan and do it like them or like the Barca, Real Madrid are doing it.

I mean we could have a take over but then you got issues of human rights like some owners like PSG, NewCastle, etc that have owners that maybe connected to terrorists. 

32 minutes ago, RichmondRedskin88 said:

I mean we could have a take over but then you got issues of human rights like some owners like PSG, NewCastle, etc that have owners that maybe connected to terrorists. 

I’m willing to risk a terrorist 

1 hour ago, Lombardi's_kid_brother said:

I still want the Art Mills emails.

off-topic:  as tk knows, i have oodles of staff e-mail convos with the og staff from my first 2-3 years here and the stuff certainly presents a couple well-known names in interesting ways, among other things...but of course so did a lot of the in-forum posting by the same peeps, just like today with all of us :) ...still, when it's behind a curtain with any group, sometimes it's even more interesting/informative :D

but they will remain secreted until i write my es tell-all book :P :evil:

back to topic 👀

• Haha 2
  • Thumb up 1

1 hour ago, Lombardi's_kid_brother said:

I still want the Art Mills emails.

“Bruce, please relay the message to Dan that the direct deposit didn’t hit.  I came out of the shadows again to explain that all of the teams problems lie at the feet of everyone but Dan and even, you.  And I do it in such a way that leads the naive folks to believe that I’m a real insider that knows you guys are all great and it’s the pesky coaches ruining everything.  I know my worth, get that money into my account ASAP.”

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, KDawg said:

I’m all for ST21 getting his jersey retired, too. But he skipped the line a little bit. 

28, 81, 9, 44 for sure. 

If they retired 21 right after his death there’s little to no complaints from anyone. But because the team used Sean as a weapon and a shield alumni is frustrated by it. 

The PR group has finally decided “silence is best. They will forget”. But they’ve screwed this up too badly. 

The disrespect to nearly everyone is a lot to handle.

The thing is 21 is the ONLY player of note to have played during the Dan Snyder era which, if you think about it, is a sad indictment of just how bad this franchise has been since Dan Snyder bought the team....and what makes it doubly sad is the fact that 21 became a player of note due to his tragic death at a young age as much as due to his short but great career.  SO there have been NO notable players in Snyders 21 years based solely on their accomplishments on the field.

53 minutes ago, Jumbo said:

off-topic:  as tk knows, i have oodles of staff e-mail convos with the og staff from my first 2-3 years here and the stuff certainly presents a couple well-known names in interesting ways, among other things...but of course so did a lot of the in-forum posting by the same peeps, just like today with all of us :) ...still, when it's behind a curtain with any group, sometimes it's even more interesting/informative :D

but they will remain secreted until i write my es tell-all book :P :evil:

back to topic 👀

Can't wait to read the truth about tso!

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, ananoman said:

The thing is 21 is the ONLY player of note to have played during the Dan Snyder era which, if you think about it, is a sad indictment of just how bad this franchise has been since Dan Snyder bought the team....and what makes it doubly sad is the fact that 21 became a player of note due to his tragic death at a young age as much as due to his short but great career.  SO there have been NO notable players in Snyders 21 years based solely on their accomplishments on the field.

The list is shallow, but we still had great players around here.

Just to name a few:

- Santana Moss

- Clinton Portis

- Trent Williams

- Chris Samuels

- London Fletcher

- Philip Daniels

- Shawn Springs

And obviously, Darrell Green who retired in 2002.

• Like 1