Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A New Start! (the Reboot) The Front Office, Ownership, & Coaching Staff Thread

JSSkinz
Message added by TK,

Pay Attention Knuckleheads

Has your team support wained due to ownership or can you see past it?  

229 members have voted

1. 1. Will you attend a game and support the team while Dan Snyder is the owner of the team, regardless of success?

• Yes
    • No
    • I would start attending games if Dan was no longer the owner of the team.

1 hour ago, DiscoBob said:

Get your pitchforks.... we going to Ashburn

i know that’s a joke but if this franchise had enough fans left to actually assemble a large protest outside of Commanders offices demanding the owner sell the team, the optics would be insanely bad for the league.  Sadly, there’s only like 36 of us left.  Media won’t show up for that.  

• Like 6
  • Haha 5
  • Sad 3
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 2

2 minutes ago, Destino said:

i know that’s a joke but if this franchise had enough fans left to actually assemble a large protest outside of Commanders offices demanding the owner sell the team, the optics would be insanely bad for the league.  Sadly, there’s only like 36 of us left.  Media won’t show up for that.  

I'd show up for that.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 4

I have always hated Jim Irsay. He is low life drug addict who threateed a friend of mine who owned a pharmacy in Indy. Nothing ended up happening but the guy is a douche. 

However, at this moment he may be one of my favorite people in the world. He is still a ****ing douche. But man if he is the one who helps the NFL get rid of danny boy? It will be hard to hate the man! 

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

17 minutes ago, Destino said:

I am hoping for large scale chant on Sunday durning the game. I am sure Packers fans would chime in.

• Like 4

19 minutes ago, Riggo#44 said:

I'm sure there is a much greater emphasis on profitability behind closed doors, as was seen in all the anonymous quotes in the ESPN article. They will definitely lean more on the MJ White investigation for the public though.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Destino said:

ill bring jello shots

• Haha 2
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 4

4 minutes ago, DCF said:

I'm sure there is a much greater emphasis on profitability behind closed doors, as was seen in all the anonymous quotes in the ESPN article. They will definitely lean more on the MJ White investigation for the public though.

The ESPN article makes the mistake of assuming a new stadium would somehow improve attendance and profitability. Who is going to pay 25 to 50k per seat for PSLs with Dan as the owner? They can’t give away ticket packages for 3 regular season games for $99 and a $10 gift card to Safeway. A new stadium won’t solve any of his issues. 

• Like 2
  • Thumb up 2

Just now, Destino said:

this feels like counting chickens to me.  Dan isn’t going to give up the best thing that ever happened to him without a fight and lawsuits.  

I really dont think theres anything legally dan can do. He signed all the bylaws 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Zim489 said:

I really dont think theres anything legally dan can do. He signed all the bylaws 

Once there is a vote and it passes its game over. They contracted for arbitration with the commissioner as the final authority. The Tom Brady case basically set in stone Roger’s near god like power with respect to the CBA and it’s the same in the partnership agreement and bylaws of the NFL as a whole as it pertains to the owners. This won’t be litigated in court. Dan will file a suit and appeal but he will lose and Roger will uphold the vote and that will be that. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

41 minutes ago, Destino said:

So, about three times as many as those who showed up for training camp! 🤪

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Conn said:

Pretty tough to imagine him coming back from all this, personally. To have it get to the precipice and give people hope like this and have him retain ownership? It would kill the remaining dregs of the fanbase. The media drumbeat will continue getting louder and louder like it did with the name change imo….the league won’t be able to back away from this ledge. 

I certainly hope you're right 

Oh yeah baby!! I knew this thread would be LIT UP tonight! That threat to investigate other owners for dirt is the dagger. They ain’t taking that ****. No ****ing way. Powerful billionaires don’t take kindly to threats from a pip squeak like snidely. They will respond and it’s gonna be his ass! Mwhahahahahahahaha MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA   **** YOU SNYDER !!!!

• Haha 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 3