Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A New Start! (the Reboot) The Front Office, Ownership, & Coaching Staff Thread

JSSkinz
Message added by TK,

Pay Attention Knuckleheads

Has your team support wained due to ownership or can you see past it?  

229 members have voted

1. 1. Will you attend a game and support the team while Dan Snyder is the owner of the team, regardless of success?

• Yes
    • No
    • I would start attending games if Dan was no longer the owner of the team.

1 hour ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Nothing about it was fraudulent though. Friedman just wasn’t in the loop about things going on in the financial/accounting department (the $27M waiver from the NFL that limited revenue sharing). 

They literally said 3 months later they were switching it from being recorded as non-Redskins revenue, to Redskins revenue.  That means they originally recorded it wrongly and left it that way for months.  Changing it later just means you realize you might get caught and you are fixing the wrong, not that you didnt do it wrong in the first place.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Peregrine said:

They literally said 3 months later they were switching it from being recorded as non-Redskins revenue, to Redskins revenue.  That means they originally recorded it wrongly and left it that way for months.  Changing it later just means you realize you might get caught and you are fixing the wrong, not that you didnt do it wrong in the first place.

Just curious, but where in the ESPN article are you seeing that, that it was changed months later? 

3 hours ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

so, @spjunkies, guessing you don’t believe that Friedman is untrustworthy and that his assertions are untrue? Because here’s some info…the former co-worker saying that, that’s my father, who has known Friedman for 15+ years 🤷🏻‍♂️

Tell your dad to STFU and let lil Napoleon go down in flames.

Signed, 

Redskins fans 

HTTR!

• Thanks 3
  • Haha 5
  • Thumb down 1

3 hours ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

so, @spjunkies, guessing you don’t believe that Friedman is untrustworthy and that his assertions are untrue? Because here’s some info…the former co-worker saying that, that’s my father, who has known Friedman for 15+ years 🤷🏻‍♂️

Wait your dad is who in the what's it now?

18 minutes ago, 86 Snyder said:

So it’s Friedman against Snyder AND the Cooleyfan1993 family?  **** yes, let’s take them all down.  Atta boy Fried!

As far as i know, Friedman has no issue with my dad. My dad has an issue with him though. Pretty sure it’ll all be in his book 

27 minutes ago, NewCliche21 said:

Wait your dad is who in the what's it now?

Well, WAS. Former general counsel, left in 2011 the summer of the nfl lockout. Retired from law at end of 2018, but he’s been dragged into this whole mess from time to time over the past two years. 

Edited by Cooleyfan1993
  • Thumb down 1

8 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

As far as i know, Friedman has no issue with my dad. My dad has an issue with him though. Pretty sure it’ll all be in his book 

Well, WAS. Former general counsel, left in 2011 the summer of the nfl lockout. Retired from law at end of 2018, but he’s been dragged into this whole mess from time to time over the past two years. 

You suck at jokes dude.

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, Burgold said:

I don't know. The first tactic is almost always, "Attack the messenger." It doesn't surprise me in the least that they went after Friedman and anyone who thought about it understood that Friedman kept quiet for years while this was going on because he was on the payroll. The fact that he came forward after his firing doesn't change what was done. It only lets us know that Friedman was willing to turn a blind eye to keep his job for a long time.

Lots of people out there like that.

That's the thing, why even go on about what kinda guy Friedman is if the allegations are 100% made up and untrue?  If the truth is on your side, none of this character stuff is necessary.  Unless, there's just enough shred of truth sprinkled around that it's too much of a risk to have this go any further. 

• Thanks 1
  • Thumb up 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

13 minutes ago, justice98 said:

That's the thing, why even go on about what kinda guy Friedman is if the allegations are 100% made up and untrue?  If the truth is on your side, none of this character stuff is necessary.  Unless, there's just enough shred of truth sprinkled around that it's too much of a risk to have this go any further. 

Exactly...if it's open and shut, the team shouldn't care about the source of the allegations. Snyder tends to attack when he's nervous about the allegations. He attacked Tiffany Bacon and we have a pretty good idea what happened at Fight Night. He's attacked (on a more general level) the women who have come out about sexual misconduct and we know many of those claims are true. 

The fact that he didn't just classily refute and disprove these allegations does say something. Good point, @justice98

20 minutes ago, justice98 said:

That's the thing, why even go on about what kinda guy Friedman is if the allegations are 100% made up and untrue?  If the truth is on your side, none of this character stuff is necessary.

That would be because Daniel Snyder is a petty, low rent, sorry, sack of ****.

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

24 minutes ago, Andre The Giant said:

The team points out that Friedman had an affair with an intern and it continued after she became a team employee reporting to him. So it’s interesting the women accusing the team are supporting Friedman like this and the fact he shares an attorney with them. 

23 minutes ago, justice98 said:

The guy is a ticket salesman. He’s a “VP” like people at a bank branch are “VPs” it’s a tactic to make the buyer feel more important. So it’s seems that Friedman was telling the truth but the team adjusted the books after he was taken of the email thread and they correctly allocated the numbers. 

However, the fact they had a coined term “juice” for moving the money around to defraud the NFL makes me very skeptical that there was no skimming. We will see what comes out of the NFL investigation.

18 minutes ago, 86 Snyder said:

MY COMMENT was the joke.  Now you extra super duper suck at jokes.  Gawd.

Oh, no i didnt think you were being serious about wanting to take my family down 😂 I thought you were implying that i was making a joke about a book being written. 

Edited by Cooleyfan1993

29 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

? I stated that i knew that was a joke, since i was well aware you weren’t serious. We can take this to PMs if you’d like, but I’m done here. 

In all seriousness, I am interesting in hearing what your dad has to say about Snyder and his time working with him when the book comes out. I know there's not a lot you can probably share about your dad's thoughts due to the position he held with the team and any agreements he signed, etc. 

• Like 1