Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A New Start! (the Reboot) The Front Office, Ownership, & Coaching Staff Thread

JSSkinz
Message added by TK,

Pay Attention Knuckleheads

Has your team support wained due to ownership or can you see past it?  

229 members have voted

1. 1. Will you attend a game and support the team while Dan Snyder is the owner of the team, regardless of success?

• Yes
    • No
    • I would start attending games if Dan was no longer the owner of the team.

55 minutes ago, TD_washingtonredskins said:

So, I'm pretty anti-team and anti-Dan Snyder (you can check the receipts). But do you guys really think this is the type of thing they could slap together this quickly? Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't put anything past them...and maybe they are just slightly more prepared with Jason White here. Maybe they have a list of "distraction items" queued up that they can select from when they need it. I just don't think this is something they could have thought up on the fly. 

The only thing surprising here is that it wasn't in front of porta potties.

16 minutes ago, Riggo#44 said:

Imagine being punished and losing your job for inappropriate behavior...

Right?  The ****ing irony.

• Haha 7

23 minutes ago, BringMetheHeadofBruceAllen said:

I'm sure after the next negative item drops, this team will belatedly decide to hold a celebration on the life and career of Bobby Mitchell. And then stand around at FedEx waiting for him to show up. I can see Jason Wright at the podium now:

"Bobby Mitchell was like real important to this team and the city. Real important. We're not sure what's keeping him from being here today, but we want him to know that we appreciate his career and hope he knows he was real important."

Bobby Mitchell died in 2020.

See, that would be funny, except they retired his number in week two for our TNF game against the giants, and re-named the main concourse to be the Bobby Mitchell Main Concourse. There’s sign at the stadium for it. 

• Confused 1
  • Thumb down 1

22 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

See, that would be funny, except they retired his number in week two for our TNF game against the giants, and re-named the main concourse to be the Bobby Mitchell Main Concourse. There’s sign at the stadium for it. 

You are *that* guy at a comedy show. Bro.

• Thanks 4
  • Haha 1
  • Thumb up 1

11 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

Friedman can be a giant piece of ****.  Sounds like he might be.

Also doesn't mean he's lying.

Probably a scumbag just like the rest of them. But they did him dirty in the end, and now he’s squeelin. Let’s hope he can prove it!

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, BatteredFanSyndrome said:

Maybe it’s just me but I’ve long been under the impression that anyone with a long tenure working for Dan, is most likely a legit scumbag.  Good people don’t hang around dumpster fires to keep their hands warm.

A fair amount of them, yes, you’re not wrong. However there are some that i can  personally attest to that arent. 

id say 95% are. 

1 minute ago, dyst said:

This guy is just another piece of the chaos that seems institutional there in Ashburn. Interest letter though for a team to spell out such details in public like that.

Nah, this team will go as low as they can and put as many details out there as they can to distract people from the situation at hand.

I mean, what's more distracting than a financial scandal?  A member of the front office banging a staffer 15 years younger than him in a bathroom, that's what.  Sexually explicit text messages and photos being sent around.  Secrecy, etc.  That's hot, that's a good distraction.  

Don't let them distract you.  I don't give a Frenchman's **** about what Friedman did or didn't do with a hot, young staffer.  I want Dan Snyder gone and I hope Friedman, despite obvious character flaws, can be the one who gives up the dirt to make it happen.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, BatteredFanSyndrome said:

Maybe it’s just me but I’ve long been under the impression that anyone with a long tenure working for Dan, is most likely a legit scumbag.  Good people don’t hang around dumpster fires to keep their hands warm.

That's how autocracies work...the good people who are willing to tell truth to power leave once they realize the narcissistic boss doesn't want to hear anything contradictory to his own ignorant beliefs. So the only people left are the sycophants who mimic the boss' style, which is how this team wound up with a toxic workplace. Just like with Putin in the New USSR...

It's almost like this team puts out hiring notices saying "A***oles Wanted, Apply Within."

And as someone mentioned, just because Friedman may be a scumbag himself doesn't mean his allegations aren't true. This is almost exactly what happens when a mafia family gets rolled up...they all start ratting each other out.

Edited by BringMetheHeadofBruceAllen
  • Like 6

I've seen a lot of support for Friedman from the women involved on Twitter. I think it's interesting now that even in his own statement he said, "I'm not perfect," because he probably knew this was on the way. 

That said, I don't think there's any one of us here who couldn't possibly be made to look bad if things we said at work, texts, past relationships, etc., etc. were presented out of context (or maybe even in context at times). And let me repeat this, they actually said he "lied to his own mother" in their report, lol. I mean, I can't even ....🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Still, not one of those things has anything to do with his specific allegations. Either they're true or they aren't. It's like when the GOP people at the roundtable went after Brad Baker by dredging up old tweets that had absolutely NOTHING to do with his specific allegations. Trying to say he was a racist, lol. So low-rent and pathetic. Just makes me hate the whole thing that much more. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, CobraCommander said:

My guess is that the bots follow the influencer and whatever she is associated with. Part of the deal is that she is supposed to increase traffic and visibility for the brand I just don't think it's real people. 

The comments throughout the season where mostly about football. Now it's mostly about tits and ass. 

Which would be on brand for this team.

1 hour ago, 86 Snyder said:

LMAO.  Really?  Did yo…did you miss the Sean Taylor jersey retirement?

Yes, this is exactly the type of bull**** they pull.

I don't want to work too hard to defend them...but retiring a jersey in-season seems to be about the extent of Snyder's creativity. Coming up with a Fellowship that's both topical and timely seems pretty far outside of Snyder's abilities. That's why I assume it had to be in the works and not rushed out in 72 hours. 

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Peregrine said:

Ah, so more of the coincidentally timed diversity drops from the team.

I guess there must be much more fire to the Friedman stuff than we thought.

"Ah, so more of the coincidentally timed diversity drops from the team."

At the first sign of trouble on the Snyder front they start dropping misdirections and diversions like a well fed goose with a bad case of the ****s.

Edited by CommanderInTheRye
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, CommanderInTheRye said:

"Ah, so more of the coincidentally timed diversity drops from the team."

At the first sign of negative press they start doing diversity drops like a well fed goose with a bad case of the ****s.

When should they have announced the coaching fellowship then? Whenever the Snyder situation gets solved? This **** isn’t going to be solved for probably another couple of years. The regime that’s in place now (that, just so we’re clear, is trying to do things to change the direction of the organization) isn’t going to just hold off on the positive changes for two years. 

To quote a tweet i saw today: “I think people think Jason and company shouldn’t do anything positive with Snyder situation going on. They shouldn’t halt anything they want to do just because of that” 

• Confused 1

9 minutes ago, TD_washingtonredskins said:

I don't want to work too hard to defend them...but retiring a jersey in-season seems to be about the extent of Snyder's creativity. Coming up with a Fellowship that's both topical and timely seems pretty far outside of Snyder's abilities. That's why I assume it had to be in the works and not rushed out in 72 hours. 

Oh Snyder isn’t bright enough to think that up for sure.  It also doesn’t sound terribly detailed.  Doug has lots of connections with HBCUs so it’s not hard to have the idea, spend a few days brainstorming what it looks like and then announce it.  

1 hour ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

When should they have announced the coaching fellowship then? Whenever the Snyder situation gets solved? This **** isn’t going to be solved for probably another couple of years. The regime that’s in place now (that, just so we’re clear, is trying to do things to change the direction of the organization) isn’t going to just hold off on the positive changes for two years. 

To quote a tweet i saw today: “I think people think Jason and company shouldn’t do anything positive with Snyder situation going on. They shouldn’t halt anything they want to do just because of that” 

I don't know, in a different news cycle? Like literally next week?  Tie it into the draft? Two weeks from now as graduation becomes the focus of all schools?

It's not that hard.

The fact that it LOOKS like a response makes it ****ty.

Wright doesn't have much goodwill anymore. MIA last year, the MASSIVE **** up of retiring Sean's number, ****ty choice/roll out of name/uniforms, the defensiveness of the objectively wrong years on the crest, and just the underdelivery of what he overpromised.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

Nah, this team will go as low as they can and put as many details out there as they can to distract people from the situation at hand.

I mean, what's more distracting than a financial scandal?  A member of the front office banging a staffer 15 years younger than him in a bathroom, that's what.  Sexually explicit text messages and photos being sent around.  Secrecy, etc.  That's hot, that's a good distraction.  

Don't let them distract you.  I don't give a Frenchman's **** about what Friedman did or didn't do with a hot, young staffer.  I want Dan Snyder gone and I hope Friedman, despite obvious character flaws, can be the one who gives up the dirt to make it happen.

OK, so with the letter from the Team to the FDC we can now officially assume that the team knew about sexual harassment within the organization and absolutely did nothing right?

So after denying it, they're now acknowledging it officially.

Wunderbach!

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Napoleon,  is that you?

Undoubtedly,  you seem ready to defend Assclown regardless of the evidence. I realize your dad (at least that's what you claim) is feeding you info, but did you ever stop to think he's protecting his position/status with the team?

Snyder is scum and a piece of **** who thinks he's above the law. He thinks women/cheerleaders are his to expose to his whims, allow his underlings to treat women like **** and pieces of meat, and think he doesn't have to answer to anyone as he does what he pleases.

Your dad might be a respectable man (he'll, I don't know him from Adam), but he should ate up with the rest of the victims of this asswipe and help to get this piece of human fecal matter away from our team.

Just saying. 

HTTR!

50 minutes ago, Wildbunny said:

OK, so with the letter from the Team to the FDC we can now officially assume that the team knew about sexual harassment within the organization and absolutely did nothing right?

So after denying it, they're now acknowledging it officially.

Wunderbach!

Yeah, pretty much. 

2 minutes ago, skinsfan4128 said:

Napoleon,  is that you?

Undoubtedly,  you seem ready to defend *** clown regardless of the evidence. I realize your dad (at least that's what you claim) is feeding you info, but did you ever stop to think he's protecting his position/status with the team?

Snyder is scum and a piece of **** who thinks he's above the law. He thinks women/cheerleaders are his to expose to his whims, allow his underlings to treat women like **** and pieces of meat, and think he doesn't have to answer to anyone as he does what he pleases.

Your dad might be a respectable man (he'll, I don't know him from Adam), but he should ate up with the rest of the victims of this asswipe and help to get this piece of human fecal matter away from our team.

Just saying. 

HTTR!

Let’s be clear, it wasn’t Snyder i was defending in the post you quoted. If that’s what you took from it, maybe re-read it. 

I’d be more than happy to share any inside information i have over PM if you’d like. 

I still don't think Snyder survives this. I dont think he will be forced to sell but will end up selling.

No one will want to build his stadium and I don't think he has the capital to pay for it himself. How long could we keep playing at FedEx field.

Edited by Redskins 2021
  • Like 2

Just now, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Let’s be clear, it wasn’t Snyder i was defending in the post you quoted. If that’s what you took from it, maybe re-read it. 

I’d be more than happy to share any inside information i have over PM if you’d like. 

I'm going by what you have posted.  You're posts have suggested (whether intentionally or not) that your father stated other than what has been reported.  Your words, not mine. 

Perhaps you may want to re-read what you said. Personally,  I believe all the hateful **** that has been reported about that little ****. I have years of evidence to back that up.

He's a hateful, vile human being. Your dad( no disrespect) can claim otherwise.  But I can promise you this, Redskins nation knows better.

HTTR. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1