Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A New Start! (the Reboot) The Front Office, Ownership, & Coaching Staff Thread

JSSkinz
Message added by TK,

Pay Attention Knuckleheads

Has your team support wained due to ownership or can you see past it?  

229 members have voted

1. 1. Will you attend a game and support the team while Dan Snyder is the owner of the team, regardless of success?

• Yes
    • No
    • I would start attending games if Dan was no longer the owner of the team.

Well, technically nobody can stop him from hiring somebody to investigate things. He can do whatever he wants. I can hire somebody to come in and investigate why I overcooked my flank steak last night and vow to release the report to my family when it's concluded. The real issue is that his hiring of an investigator should have no bearing on the NFL or some other higher authority doing its own independent investigation. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, TD_washingtonredskins said:

Well, technically nobody can stop him from hiring somebody to investigate things. He can do whatever he wants. I can hire somebody to come in and investigate why I overcooked my flank steak last night and vow to release the report to my family when it's concluded. The real issue is that his hiring of an investigator should have no bearing on the NFL or some other higher authority doing its own independent investigation. 

The findings of my investigation is you cooked it too long at too high a temperature. That will be $100K.

The thing that is really making me laugh: They already had an investigation. Maybe they should release those findings and save us all a bunch of time? I know, wacky idea.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Conn said:

STOP letting the ****er hire his own investigators 

Somehow I find this news being quite interesting.

The easiest call here is that Dan hired them to strengthen his position that Tiffani is a big time liar.

Still, there's another option here that I'd love to know about.

Purely speculating, but officially (though doubtful) Dan has backed-off from the big boss position. And that position is now held by Tanya. So it's quite possible that she did hire them for her own purpose, and not specifically for the team or Dan to get some ammos in case of divorce.

If this investigation proves that Dan is the one lying, then the report might not even makes it to public. There'll be some rants about it, but that'll stop here anyway. But if it does makes public, you can bet that Tanya will use that against Dan.

One man can dream for sure, but it doesn't look like honeymoon between Snyders to me.

5 minutes ago, Wildbunny said:

Somehow I find this news being quite interesting.

The easiest call here is that Dan hired them to strengthen his position that Tiffani is a big time liar.

Still, there's another option here that I'd love to know about.

Purely speculating, but officially (though doubtful) Dan has backed-off from the big boss position. And that position is now held by Tanya. So it's quite possible that she did hire them for her own purpose, and not specifically for the team or Dan to get some ammos in case of divorce.

If this investigation proves that Dan is the one lying, then the report might not even makes it to public. There'll be some rants about it, but that'll stop here anyway. But if it does makes public, you can bet that Tanya will use that against Dan.

One man can dream for sure, but it doesn't look like honeymoon between Snyders to me.

I think his wife knows full well what kind of person he is and what he's been up to all these years. But a billion dollars makes for a comfy pillow to get a good night's sleep.

LOL, hired his own investigator to release "public" findings.  Literally havent been down this road before...  He thinks people are dumb enough to believe it, when really its going to be either "We didnt find conclusive evidence" or "Findings will not be made public to protect witnesses".

• Thanks 2

7 minutes ago, Gurgeh said:

I think his wife knows full well what kind of person he is and what he's been up to all these years. But a billion dollars makes for a comfy pillow to get a good night's sleep.

She probably knows that yeah.

But there's a difference in "probably knowing" and "having proof".

And there's an even bigger difference in "having a billion dollars from your husband" and "having your own billion dollars".

Money can make people lots of things you know.

I would say there's around 80% that Dan is just doing this for the side show, and around 20% of it is Tanya that is in fact trying to get ammo for divorce., while convincing Dan that she's doing it for him.

1 hour ago, Wildbunny said:

She probably knows that yeah.

But there's a difference in "probably knowing" and "having proof".

And there's an even bigger difference in "having a billion dollars from your husband" and "having your own billion dollars".

Money can make people lots of things you know.

I would say there's around 80% that Dan is just doing this for the side show, and around 20% of it is Tanya that is in fact trying to get ammo for divorce., while convincing Dan that she's doing it for him.

I like your theory...but why is the report that "Dan Snyder" hired the attorney and not "the Washington Commanders" if Tanya is behind it?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, TD_washingtonredskins said:

I like your theory...but why is the report that "Dan Snyder" hired the attorney and not "the Washington Commanders" if Tanya is behind it?

He’s creating a distraction for cover…. Like anyone is going to buy it at this point.

1 hour ago, A Skinhead in Saints Land said:

How much dumb **** does he have to do until the NFL decides it's no longer worth trying to protect him?  What a clown show.

They aren't protecting him, they are protecting themselves. They know Dan can out all their dirty laundry ; as they force him out.

This new investigation is just cover-up part 2.

13 minutes ago, ananoman said:

He’s creating a distraction for cover…. Like anyone is going to buy it at this point.

Why? Because Dan Snyder sees other human beings as suckers. He made his millions as a telemarketer, which obviously proves that people are dumb according to him. So why wouldn't they believe another sham investigation? I'm sure private 'investigators' are already knocking on Tiffani's door and digging through her past to find dirt.

• Thanks 1

so i'm watching gmfb this a.m. as they do 'live at nfl hq' across from so-fi, and tom pellisaro pops in for one of those brief news segment and he's highlighting roger goodell's upcoming presser where he will be taking questions and as one of the gang at the table notes how goodell has a lot of what he sees as 'big good nfl news' he'll want to feature but there's some big controversies going on that will likely come up

and tom adds 'yes, you can expect he'll be asked about the flores anti-discrimination suit and the washington commanders 'ongoing' issues with sexual harassments charges and recent congressional interest in investigating them'

i'm posting this because i'm sitting there thinking 'this is what our team is now'....one of the most popular football shows on a special week of broadcasts for the biggest game of the year and the only thins our new name was associated with was sexual harassments charges 

i almost put this in the 'we are now....' thread cuz it's who we mainly are for now to many nfl viewers/pundits---a team that was recently on the spot for being run into the ground by incompetence and various execs/coaches boozing it up, and now is mired in sexual harassment scandals, has a widely disrespected and even detested ownership, and i guess enjoying a new nickname of 'commies'

rebranding!!!

• Like 8

Thank God that we have an owner like Mr Snyder, who is generous enough to finance and control an investigation of himself.

I am certain that those responsible for this baseless assault on his otherwise immaculate reputation will be discovered and dealt with no matter where they are hiding.

They deserve neither mercy nor quarter.

• Haha 2