Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A New Start! (the Reboot) The Front Office, Ownership, & Coaching Staff Thread

JSSkinz
Message added by TK,

Pay Attention Knuckleheads

Has your team support wained due to ownership or can you see past it?  

229 members have voted

1. 1. Will you attend a game and support the team while Dan Snyder is the owner of the team, regardless of success?

• Yes
    • No
    • I would start attending games if Dan was no longer the owner of the team.

9 minutes ago, 86 Snyder said:

I weep for you.

These sort of interactions remind me of this legendary/hilarious argument from like 15 years ago when guys on a bodybuilding forum were arguing about how many days are in a week.  Worth a laugh if you have time, and lots of bad language btw.

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=107926751

Oh, and cooleyfan, maybe you're mixing up investigations or intentions.  The point of the post you first replied to wasn't that it would be kept from the public, but that the findings would be a sham because Snyder would be policing himself.  The other report wasn't made public by Snyders and the NFLs doing.  So naturally he wants to make his own version public. 

Edited by Dirt
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, No Nonsense said:

Didn’t they let Washington conduct its own investigation the 1st time? 

With that being said, I think we’re entering the final days of Dan Snyder. 

They did until they found that Dan was attempting to pay off people and intimidating people with his goons

4 minutes ago, No Nonsense said:

My understanding is they did but Goodell just said that was not true. I am confused on that one. 

I think this is not over by a long shot. Will he lose the team I dont know.

Edited by Redskins 2021

1 minute ago, No Nonsense said:

I'll be shocked.  

Just like the name change, nothing happens until sponsors threaten to leave.  And I don't really buy this "Dan can bring the NFL down with him".  I mean are we talking scandalous Christmas party photos, or do people really believe there's some deep dark awful criminal ring of activity in the NFL and Snyder is a big piece.  

He's just a careless rich idiot who thinks he can get away with anything.  Goodell is not afraid of him.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Dirt said:

I'll be shocked.  

Just like the name change, nothing happens until sponsors threaten to leave.  And I don't really buy this "Dan can bring the NFL down with him".  I mean are we talking scandalous Christmas party photos, or do people really believe there's some deep dark awful criminal ring of activity in the NFL and Snyder is a big piece.  

He's just a careless rich idiot who thinks he can get away with anything.  Goodell is not afraid of him.

That is coming the sponsors will be leaving. I think the deal with Snyder was change the name and you keep the team.

Edited by Redskins 2021

Just now, Redskins 2021 said:

That is coming the sponsors will be coming.

Actually I just realized I contradicted myself there.  So far yeah, sponsors make things happen.  But i guess Goodell just said "well yeah the owners can vote him out".  Which sounds like he's hoping they do lol...which takes responsibility off of him but I still don't think he's scared of little Danny boy.

4 minutes ago, No Nonsense said:

I heard that too. He knows. It’s pretty much common knowledge to most fans that it would take a vote to remove an owner. 

Yes but I’m pretty sure the vote also has be unanimous. 

2 minutes ago, Dirt said:

Actually I just realized I contradicted myself there.  So far yeah, sponsors make things happen.  But i guess Goodell just said "well yeah the owners can vote him out".  Which sounds like he's hoping they do lol...which takes responsibility off of him but I still don't think he's scared of little Danny boy.

I think it’s more of them not wanting to set a precedent of forcing an owner out on allegations. While we all believe the allegations to be true without a smoking gun it’s heresay and without tangible proof or Dan‘s lawyer corroborating her side of the story (he won’t) it’s an allegation. 

1 hour ago, Mrshadow008 said:

Dan’s lawyer doing exactly what I just said. 

F26CA794-B290-469F-8511-F5D12E2B1E74.jpeg

Attacking the victim is not going to play well in the media as they continue to pick this story up more and more, and will continue to play into the hands of the people who want Snyder gone. He is doing everything he can to draw attention to himself instead of shutting up and disappearing, and it’s the only chance we have. The ultimate irony is that only Dan can destroy himself, and he’s certainly trying. 

• Like 4

Just now, Dirt said:

He is gone richest guy in the world wants team, congress is involved, a new complaint out of nowhere comes out, Dc wants team back downtown, and team name has been changed.

Will the owners vote him out I don't know but it has been done before.

If the dream comes true and Dan’s force to sell; they nfl needs to try get a minority owner.

**** Bezos.

The new owner can fire everyone after the 22 season and start over.

New Gm, who hires the coach. Since we are likely to have a mediocre qb in 22; trade whatever to move up In the 23 draft to get one of the top qbs.

No one should be sacred. Terry,Chase, etc.. are tradeable.

4 minutes ago, Mrshadow008 said:

Yes but I’m pretty sure the vote also has be unanimous. 

I think it’s more of them not wanting to set a precedent of forcing an owner out on allegations. While we all believe the allegations to be true without a smoking gun it’s heresay and without tangible proof or Dan‘s lawyer corroborating her side of the story (he won’t) it’s an allegation. 

As much as we hate Dan, this is true.  Could be a slippery slope.  Although court is court and enough corroborating allegations could be enough. Doesn't necessarily mean every single owner votes out the one in question every time something comes up.  Dan has quite the track record after all.

Again, the sponsors would force Dan to do it himself.  In theory. I can also see his pride hanging on through the bitter end and letting money go away for the sake of his ego.

2 minutes ago, Dirt said:

As much as we hate Dan, this is true.  Could be a slippery slope.  Although court is court and enough corroborating allegations could be enough. Doesn't necessarily mean every single owner votes out the one in question every time something comes up.  Dan has quite the track record after all.

Again, the sponsors would force Dan to do it himself.  In theory. I can also see his pride hanging on through the bitter end and letting money go away for the sake of his ego.

There more then one way to skin a cat. Dan is the cat. They will get him out of there one way or another. I suspect we will have a whistle blower coming out soon.

Edited by Redskins 2021

5 minutes ago, 88Comrade2000 said:

If the dream comes true and Dan’s force to sell; they nfl needs to try get a minority owner.

**** Bezos.

The new owner can fire everyone after the 22 season and start over.

New Gm, who hires the coach. Since we are likely to have a mediocre qb in 22; trade whatever to move up In the 23 draft to get one of the top qbs.

No one should be sacred. Terry,Chase, etc.. are tradeable.

It’ll be Bezos

Please just get rid of this donkey already! We're NEVER going to win anything as long as this fool is the owner. Even if we were ever able to put a championship contending season together under this losers ownership, there's no way we'll win a Super Bowl. Not a chance in hell the NFL is going to allow this clown to hold up the Lombardi trophy on their biggest stage on Super Bowl night....EVER!   

4 minutes ago, Redskins 2021 said:

He is gone richest guy in the world wants team, congress is involved, a new complaint out of nowhere comes out, Dc wants team back downtown, and team name has been changed.

Will the owners vote him out I don't know but it has been done before.

Is Bezos still in play here?  Not sure how I feel about that.  Didn't he "remove" himself as the owner of amazon much like Snyder did?  Snyder 2.0?  

If a super rich guy buys the team and ****s off that's fine with me.  But thanks to Snyder,  we have this weird front office structure don't we?  Would bezos be smart enough to find a solid GM and just go away?  I have my doubts, but I don't know what the alternative is.

1 minute ago, Dirt said:

Agree on the enough corroborated allegations but there has to be more than what’s currently on the table I think for them to legitimately vote him out.