Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A New Start! (the Reboot) The Front Office, Ownership, & Coaching Staff Thread

JSSkinz
Message added by TK,

Pay Attention Knuckleheads

Has your team support wained due to ownership or can you see past it?  

229 members have voted

1. 1. Will you attend a game and support the team while Dan Snyder is the owner of the team, regardless of success?

• Yes
    • No
    • I would start attending games if Dan was no longer the owner of the team.

10 hours ago, Riggo#44 said:

What a pathetic reveal. Wow. This team never ceases to entertain me on a new level. They're Marx Brothers level comedic at this point. Snyder makes Rufus T. Firefly (the character, not the ES Poster) look competent.

More like the Marxist brothers now, comrade

• Haha 1

New HBO RealSports podcast up about the team. Some new allegations of harassment against Snyder and someone new talking about the videos. Not sure how damning it is vs. what we've already heard, but ... keep it coming. 

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/exclusive-the-untold-story-of-the/id1549749078?i=1000549837226

Edited by Dissident2
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, MartinC said:

I wanted us to keep O’Connell when Ron arrived. He got really good play out of Haskins those last few games when he had the handcuffs taken off him.

Happy for KOC.  I wanted him to stick around too.  Scotty has a lot to prove, IMO.  A lot!

33 minutes ago, MartinC said:

I wanted us to keep O’Connell when Ron arrived. He got really good play out of Haskins those last few games when he had the handcuffs taken off him.

I’m absolutely amazed that David Culley who managed to make the Texans not the worst team in football and Eric Bienemy haven’t gotten a HC job yet. 

8 minutes ago, KDawg said:

I’m absolutely amazed that David Culley who managed to make the Texans not the worst team in football and Eric Bienemy haven’t gotten a HC job yet. 

There's got to be. something with Bienemy.  Wasn't the new Chicago GM with him in KC?  Why didn't he hire him?  There has to be some baggage maybe?  I do know that Reid calls that offense.  I don't think he delegates anything.

1 minute ago, Skinsinparadise said:

Please god make this force him to sell.

• Like 3
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

9 minutes ago, KDawg said:

Culley was great last year should be a head coach. Bienemy has some background issues from the report I have seen 

1 hour ago, Dissident2 said:

New HBO RealSports podcast up about the team. Some new allegations of harassment against Snyder and someone new talking about the videos. Not sure how damning it is vs. what we've already heard, but ... keep it coming. 

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/exclusive-the-untold-story-of-the/id1549749078?i=1000549837226

This podcast is wild. We might have a smoking gun against Dan

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, BringMetheHeadofBruceAllen said:

Wonder if that players was a recent radio host who when the cheerleader stuff dropped, moved to montana

• Like 1