Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A New Start! (the Reboot) The Front Office, Ownership, & Coaching Staff Thread

JSSkinz
Message added by TK,

Pay Attention Knuckleheads

Has your team support wained due to ownership or can you see past it?  

229 members have voted

1. 1. Will you attend a game and support the team while Dan Snyder is the owner of the team, regardless of success?

• Yes
    • No
    • I would start attending games if Dan was no longer the owner of the team.

I would LOVE to see how the team store looked this morning when they opened.

Based on them getting ready last night, announcing extending hours this week, and them convincing themselves this was gonna be a big thing - I picture all the staff they could muster saying "HERE WE GO" and opening up the door and seeing one security guard walking in.

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, TMK9973 said:

Based on them getting ready last night, announcing extending hours this week, and them convincing themselves this was gonna be a big thing - I picture all the staff they could muster saying "HERE WE GO" and opening up the door and seeing one security guard walking in.

I picture some mentally unstable fan, pushed over the edge by this announcement, stumbling in and threatening to light the joint on fire.

• Sad 1

44 minutes ago, TMK9973 said:

Better if it was a random goat and a fluff of tumbleweed. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, DJHJR86 said:

The white uniforms are awful.  Black uniforms are the best, IMO.

Love the black.  I almost love the burgundy ones -- the commanders written on the front IMO makes it look busy for no reason.  I like the white ones, don't love them.  I think they'd look great if the color was burgundy versus that color which to me looks like the Falcons colors not ours. 

Edited by Skinsinparadise

1 hour ago, clskinsfan said:

I am liking the black uniform though. 

I vowed to not support the Dan Snyder machine......but I just saw some additional jersey pix online. The second those black jerseys are available, Im IMMEDIATELY buying one.......the black, gold, with burgundy trim is NASSSSTY..... the DC flag on the sleeve is hard AF!!!  The black Redskins/WTF/sigh.....Commanders jersey is immediately the top 3 best jersey in the league.......

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Burgold said:

Rivera not being there for the reveal is really weird to me. 

The coach is always the face of the franchise. Why assemble a group that doesn’t include: 

The coach

The GM

The owner

They trotted out the second bananas. They really are bad at managing these things. 

As for the name… I’m okay with it. It doesn’t sound bad. It doesn’t inspire or excite, but it’s okay. 

Thats because hes in Mobile for the Senior bowl scouting QBs. 

Wait hes not? Hes just chilling in California?

only this franchise. 

7 minutes ago, DJHJR86 said:

I can't believe people actually thought that there was some genius misdirection going on behind the scenes.  This guy is either over his head or just flat out dumb.  

I think that was the intent but in this day of social media, it's impossible to keep a secret unless you are on a Star Wars or LOR set in foreign lands and yet still leaked photos come about.

Two not One local weather choppers did a fly by last night....hard to stop that from happening but could have blocked out the windows....but we got fan pics this morn from the store line.

8 minutes ago, LetMeSeeYourWarFace21 said:

I vowed to not support the Dan Snyder machine......but I just saw some additional jersey pix online. The second those black jerseys are available, Im IMMEDIATELY buying one.......the black, gold, with burgundy trim is NASSSSTY..... the DC flag on the sleeve is hard AF!!!  The black Redskins/WTF/sigh.....Commanders jersey is immediately the top 3 best jersey in the league.......

Lets just hope they use those more than once a season.  Wright on The Fan spoke as if we have three choices now (4th coming in '24 with fan input) and we can mix and match them.   Could be interesting vs the images of monochromatic.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, RabidFan said:

Lets just hope they use those more than once a season.  Wright on The Fan spoke as if we have three choices now (4th coming in '24 with fan input) and we can mix and match them.   Could be interesting vs the images of monochromatic.

People wont agree, but honestly, the white should be home, the black should be away and the burgundy should be the alternate......The burgundy jersey is wack. I hate "Commanders" on the front and I hate how the numbers look. Those black jerseys will be the our top selling jersey, bar none. 

Edited by LetMeSeeYourWarFace21

3 hours ago, Burgold said:

The coach

The GM

Well, Rivera said why he wasn't there. I'm hoping the GM is with the scouting team at the Senior Bowl. Snyder not being there is a net plus.

13 minutes ago, Koolblue13 said:

So what? Ron is trusting his coaches and GM? Oh Noes.

2021: RON IS DOING TOO MUCH HE NEEDS TO DELEGATE!! RABBLERABBLERABBLE

2022: RON ISN'T DOING ENOUGH!! WHY ISN'T RON AT THE SENIOR BOWL?? RABBLERABBLERABBLE

Edited by Riggo#44
  • Haha 1

32 minutes ago, DJHJR86 said:

This guy is either over his head or just flat out dumb.  

He's a former business consultant for McKinsey. This is who he is, he's a cheese sandwich on white bread. 

This entire rebrand has been the most textbook non offensive action ever taken. From his perspective it was perfect. 

And what's with the stupid emblem?  Seriously who the hell looked at that and thought, "Yup, that's what we're going with... that and a tapeworm shaped as a W". Wish they were paying me millions so like the players lying through their teeth I could say it looks Awesome!

What if the fans just ignored the Snyder syndicate and referred to them as Redwolves... just ignore the commies... err... commodes...err...commanders exist as a thing

• Thanks 1