Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Summer of 2020---The Civil Unrest Thread--Read OP Before Posting (in memory of George Floyd)

Jumbo

12 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

I would not let them take anyone like that. What's to stop idiots from dressing up in fake uniforms and claiming they're [Whatever] Agency.

The video I saw was someone being cuffed & walked to an unmarked SUV.

No effing way...I'd have to already be in the ziplock. Nobody's kidnapping me, and that's exactly what that was. 

• Like 4

Where are the state and local police to stop this action?  

What about all these 2nd amendment loving “militias” who supposedly are needed to protect from tyranny?  This to me is EXACTLY the reason the 2nd amendment is needed.  Too bad the wrong people are the only ones who believe in it.

-Shame

• Like 5
  • Thanks 4

5 minutes ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

What about all these 2nd amendment loving “militias” who supposedly are needed to protect from tyranny?  

They're busy at the moment screaming at store employees that are asking them to wear a mask. 😐

Edited by clietas
  • Sad 2

Go ahead and try it ****ers, people aren’t gonna stand for paramilitary occupation across the country. Yea there a lot of ****ing sheep in this country but everyday fighters are being activated by your evil and will stand up against you. 

The backlash of progress to your thuggery is coming for you ****es. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

The self anointed master strategist and his minions have pretty much advertised where they're going to try this next and when,(as of now anyway). If there aren't a couple of "welcoming committees",(courtesy of  the Mayors),waiting for these assholes in said cities I'll be surprised. 

• Like 1

I wonder how far they would escalate this if people did start to fight back with their own weapons. Like would they kill people in a show of force? Are we really going to be believe they wouldn’t if ordered to? 

Their guns are bigger

3 minutes ago, Llevron said:

I wonder how far they would escalate this if people did start to fight back with their own weapons. Like would they kill people in a show of force? Are we really going to be believe they wouldn’t if ordered to? 

Their guns are bigger

I suspect Trump is not so secretly praying for this. If people fight back then he'll not only declare BLM and ANTIFA terrorists groups, but commit to war against them. Would Trump's base welcome a genocide? Are they that far gone?

I really don't know.

33 minutes ago, Llevron said:

Their guns are bigger

I'm worried about clashes between these guys and local forces, just as much as I'm worried about things between normal people. Luckily the protestors have been smart about filming things and trying to defend an accurate narrative, which helps them maintain nationwide support. If they keep that support there will be hopefully enough political pressure to keep this from getting worse. Remember these guys are federal agents/DHS which is different from the military, whose guns are just as big as theirs.

• Like 1