Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Who’s Worse?

TK

Who’s been the worst President in DC?  

74 members have voted

1. 1. There must be a loser....err...winner...errr.....

• Trump
    • Bruce Allen

Trump as GM/President of the Skins:

- (Presser) "We had a beautiful draft. it was the most perfect draft, they were saying 'We've never seen a more perfect draft'..."

- Would seek the spotlight so much he would make Jerruh Jones look like a hermit

- Would be on the sidelines during games, just standing there

- Would call Chris Russell, Grant Paulsen, and 106.7 guys the "lamestream sports media" and would only do interviews with Larry Michael

- Would try to go over the cap continuously

- Would fire anyone who is competent and fill their positions with cronies and family members

- (Presser) "At the combine, there was a guy... I didn't see him, but I was told about him...he ran so fast, it was like--the guys timing him thought their clocks didn't work. He was--I think they may be testing him for performance-enhancing drugs like bleach, I dunno. Do you know, Doug?... Maybe we should have our players take some bleach. Did you ever take bleach when you were winning the Super Bowl, Doug?... Doug is a really famous quarterback."

- Every 6 months would try and convince Snyder to move the team to a city with a Trump hotel or golf resort nearby

- Redskins would file for bankruptcy

Allen as POTUS:

- Would only give State of the Union address

- Would never do a presser during the pandemic, would send out his underlings to talk to the press instead

- Would wipe out the deficit in 2 years, with a ton of social services getting a budget of $127 per year

- (To foreign leaders) "The culture in America is damn fine"

- Coors light in all White House refrigerators

- Would break his "no pressers" rule and do 32 press conferences if the number of Covid deaths dropped by 12 for one day

- Would not accept the resignation of anyone who wanted to quit and work elsewhere

- Would only do interviews with news media outlets overseas

- Would promote a National Harvest Fest Day

28 minutes ago, Califan007 said:

Trump as GM/President of the Skins:

I mean-- the one entertaining part would be that every time something didn't go the team's way, he'd start conjuring up crazy conspiracy theories about how Roger Goodell, the Maras and the Rooneys are all conspiring against him.  When that failed, he's just go on personal attacks about Kate Mara's acting, or how the Giants switched sidelines in the 1950s because frail little Wellington Mara got a cold once.

And nicknames... oh the nicknames would be glorious. "Rub n' Tug Robert Kraft," "Gloryhole Jerrah Jones,"

1 hour ago, wrilbo67 said:

I mean-- the one entertaining part would be that every time something didn't go the team's way, he'd start conjuring up crazy conspiracy theories about how Roger Goodell, the Maras and the Rooneys are all conspiring against him.  When that failed, he's just go on personal attacks about Kate Mara's acting, or how the Giants switched sidelines in the 1950s because frail little Wellington Mara got a cold once.

And nicknames... oh the nicknames would be glorious. "Rub n' Tug Robert Kraft," "Gloryhole Jerrah Jones,"

Oh, God, the nicknames he would toss out as GM lol 😂

1 hour ago, bakedtater1 said:

I haven't met either one..neither of you have met them either...maybe bruce but hell either one of these guys could be my best friend as far as I'm concerned..but theres never tellin cause I'll never meet them...

Absolutely not.  Donald Trump is an open book.  I could never be friends with that compulsive-lying narcissistic asshole even if he weren't ruining the country.

I love the president of the United States. I've loved every president of the United states scince I was borned in the greatest country on earth.

Going through the draft that we just went through knowing we could have had 2 1st round picks and the trent saga wayyyyyyyy behind us makes me absolutely hate bruce allen with out having to meet him.

Pokedpacker the president isn't a liar..weather forecasters are.

9 minutes ago, bakedtater1 said:

I love the president of the United States. I've loved every president of the United states scince I was borned in the greatest country on earth.

If you're really drunk, I'm with you there at least. 

Or getting there. 

Just now, Mooka said:

If you're really drunk, I'm with you there at least. 

Or getting there. 

No...I dont drink..I am stoned tho...like super baked.. I'm actually over in the funny pictures and video threads whatever and there's the clip of the three cats looking out the door at the bird and the dog walks up behind the cats and starts barking and scares the cats and they jump I can't stop laughing

9 minutes ago, bakedtater1 said:

Yeah and alcohol is much better for you..marijuana is not a drug.

Yes it is, so is caffeine, that doesn't make either crack.

Anyways, once upon a time, Trump with the Redskins might of been hilarious. Like Home Alone 2 Trump or USFL Trump.

Now, can you imagine him on the Cheerleader trip? He probably would've "good people on both sides" the Sean Taylor murder.

5 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

Yes it is, so is caffeine, that doesn't make either crack.

Anyways, once upon a time, Trump with the Redskins might of been hilarious. Like Home Alone 2 Trump or USFL Trump.

Now, can you imagine him on the Cheerleader trip? He probably would've "good people on both sides" the Sean Taylor murder.

If we could work out a deal where he is the Owner of the Skins if he gives up the Presidency that would actually be awesome. Or QB. I would enjoy watching that. 

Archived