Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Who’s Worse?

TK

Who’s been the worst President in DC?  

74 members have voted

1. 1. There must be a loser....err...winner...errr.....

• Trump
    • Bruce Allen

I voted for Trump.

Here, I mean.  In this thread.

Jokes aside, it's not really close.  I mean, Bruce Allen further tanked a franchise that's just been awful since Snyder took over.  And in the NFL, you can get back on top pretty quick, just need a few good drafts, a few FA pickups and you're good.  Seems like there are a few teams each year that had a losing record the year before but are in the playoff hunt.  Also, the stakes are way lower.  

Definitely Bruce Allen by far..I'm a fan of the Redskins not the president. I'm front n center every redskins game..I purchase merchandise to wear and show off to say I support the Redskins and I like them. I'm certainly not front n center for a president's debate or anything involved with the government. I do not focus on what the president is doing good or bad. I do not get into politics what so ever..**** you bruce allen for ****ing up the one hobbie I love!!

On 5/15/2020 at 12:01 PM, Spaceman Spiff said:

I voted for Trump.

Here, I mean.  In this thread.

Jokes aside, it's not really close.  I mean, Bruce Allen further tanked a franchise that's just been awful since Snyder took over.  And in the NFL, you can get back on top pretty quick, just need a few good drafts, a few FA pickups and you're good.  Seems like there are a few teams each year that had a losing record the year before but are in the playoff hunt.  Also, the stakes are way lower.  

Half the time snyder has owned the team b allen has made it miserable for me(not sure about the so called Redskins fans)to be a redskins fan..not just a couple years..ten years..

8 hours ago, bakedtater1 said:

Definitely Bruce Allen by far..I'm a fan of the Redskins not the president. I'm front n center every redskins game..I purchase merchandise to wear and show off to say I support the Redskins and I like them. I'm certainly not front n center for a president's debate or anything involved with the government. I do not focus on what the president is doing good or bad. I do not get into politics what so ever..**** you bruce allen for ****ing up the one hobbie I love!!

Half the time snyder has owned the team b allen has made it miserable for me(not sure about the so called Redskins fans)to be a redskins fan..not just a couple years..ten years..

I get where you're coming from but...dude, the stakes are just higher with matters of the presidency.  

16 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

I get where you're coming from but...dude, the stakes are just higher with matters of the presidency.  

America’s had a pretty good run.  Would love to sneak in a couple Haskins SB runs before the bubble bursts.

In fact, I’d gladly make that trade.

I did that wrong califan..thanks haha

54 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

Sun still shines here..I've got a brisket on the grill and drinking cold pabst..say huh?

2 hours ago, bakedtater1 said:

I did that wrong califan..thanks haha

Sun still shines here..I've got a brisket on the grill and drinking cold pabst..say huh?

Maybe Tailgate just isn’t the place for you. And we’re ok with that. :)  

Archived