Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Welcome To Your 2020 NFL Virtual/Cyber/Streaming/Whatever Thread LIVE From...

TK

1 minute ago, Skinsinparadise said:

Brycen Hopkins, Tyler Johnson right now might be my two top guys.  I can be sold on Hunter Bryant and maybe Muti at this stage

I like Hunter Bryant a lot.  I know Gandy has been mentioned and maybe he bulks up to become another Claypool but I really like Bryant.  Seems to be a poor man's Jordan Reed to me.

8 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

Brycen Hopkins, Tyler Johnson right now might be my two top guys.  I can be sold on Hunter Bryant and maybe Muti at this stage

Johnson, Hopkins, Muti and Amik Robertson for me.  Is Dotson still around?  Maybe Biadasz, Hall or Kindley?

Wildcard - Harrison Hand

Oops, missed Kindley pick earlier... what else have I missed?  Hmm... guess I’m not going to let ignorance get in the way of sharing my opinion. 😁

1 minute ago, clskinsfan said:

He is a 4th rounder man. I had a 2nd round grade on him. Purely for his arm alone. He is in a perfect position to learn from Rivers for a couple of years. He may bust. But it cost them nothing.

But again...why. My post wasn't rhetorical.I fell like all the Mid round QBs with leadership, timing, poise/pocket presences issue ALWAYS flame out. And I dont mean they become backups. I mean they are out of the league.

2016:

Hakenburg, Lynch, Cardale Jones

2014:

Logan Thomas, Mettenburger

2013:

Glennon, Landry Jones

2012:

Weeden, Osweiler, Lindley

2011:

Gabbert, Mallett

Again. You and many others on here do far more work than I do and i trust your scouting. But i feel like this archetype has shown to fail consistently.

OTOH, I feel like to overacheving Cousins, Daltons, Colt McCoy, Beathard, Kessler, Ryan Finley, and Minshew's of the world always seem to stay around and carve out a career.

It's almost like the 6'4, 225lb WR with a 4.4 40, but bad feet/tight hips and mediocre hands... Its almost destined to fail. But who knows...always a crap shoot.

Just now, pcbothwel said:

But again...why. My post wasn't rhetorical.I fell like all the Mid round QBs with leadership, timing, poise/pocket presences issue ALWAYS flame out. And I dont mean they become backups. I mean they are out of the league.

2016:

Hakenburg, Lynch, Cardale Jones

2014:

Logan Thomas, Mettenburger

2013:

Glennon, Landry Jones

2012:

Weeden, Osweiler, Lindley

2011:

Gabbert, Mallett

Again. You and many others on here do far more work than I do and i trust your scouting. But i feel like this archetype has shown to fail consistently.

OTOH, I feel like to overacheving Cousins, Daltons, Colt McCoy, Beathard, Kessler, Ryan Finley, and Minshew's of the world always seem to stay around and carve out a career.

It's almost like the 6'4, 225lb WR with a 4.4 40, but bad feet/tight hips and mediocre hands... Its almost destined to fail. But who knows...always a crap shoot.

What about Cousins?

Archived