Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Welcome To Your 2020 NFL Virtual/Cyber/Streaming/Whatever Thread LIVE From...

TK

6 minutes ago, PartyPosse said:

Green Bay has had a very weird draft.

Green Bay and New England are great franchises but their drafting imo lately has been below average so far in my opinion. But hey we all know having a great QB can cover up a lot of mistakes even bad drafts. 

9 minutes ago, KDawg said:

You forgot Akeem Davis-Gaither. You're forgiven.

I am a big Akeem-Davis-Gaither guy but I wonder if he can fall to the 4th?   But there is also a versatile dude similar to Davis-Gaither but played S as opposed to LB who IMO is a sick athlete.  He's no Isaiah Simmons but he has some of his style.  He can cover, he can blitz and hit the QB, he can stop the run -- play LB, SS, even slot.  But I won't say his name, since I am a jinx on that front tonight. 

Just now, skinsfan212689 said:

Green Bay and New England are great franchises but their drafting imo lately has been below average so far in my opinion. But hey we all know having a great QB can cover up a lot of mistakes even bad drafts. 

I've not been a fan of the new GM.  He has seemed to be overly interested in making it his team and not Ted Thompson's team, so he's jettisoning everyone that was around before he took over.  Except Rodgers, of course.

Archived