Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Welcome To Your 2020 NFL Virtual/Cyber/Streaming/Whatever Thread LIVE From...

TK

6 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

I am a big Cleveland guy, I think it was smart.  Take a cheap good, healthy, high character LT, who is one of the best athletes among the LT crop -- versus a 32 year old injury prone LT wanting big money IMO. 

In the long run, it makes sense, but Kirk is also 32. His timeline fits Trents timeline if Cleveland takes a few years to develop Kirk may already be declining. 

Okay, now that one makes me scratch my head.  We've got a top-flight RB in Aaron Jones, and it's not like RB is a position that you load up on for the future.  Take a flier on an RB in the later rounds if you want to prepare for a post-Jones era, and then take a top pick the next year if that doesn't work out.

7 minutes ago, Bacon said:

I'd trade down and try to nab an extra 4th. We need OT, DB and TE in the worst way and it would be nice to take a shot at all three across the 3rd and 4th.

If that's an option.  I wouldn't want to trade down too far and I really want a 4th for any trade down.  Too much talent on the board right now to drop to the end of the 3rd.  

1 minute ago, Burgundy Yoda said:

In the long run, it makes sense, but Kirk is also 32. His timeline fits Trents timeline if Cleveland takes a few years to develop Kirk may already be declining. 

Trent is a wildcard though, he hasn't played in a year, coming off a cancer scare, hasn't played a full season in a long time.  But my bigger point is you have to bet big on him -- i'd guess at least 15 million a year. What if they are wrong on him?  Getting a young LT especially if you like the player helps build the full roster because a veteran LT like Trent can consume a lot of cap space. 

40 minutes ago, CowboyKillerz said:

God I hate the dam cow****s.

Despise them.

And the vagiants

Fecals too..

But especially dullass... And this draft has gone much to well for them as we sit here with no 2nd :(

you got that done just in time to avoid a one week ban

if it was skinsinparadise's heads-up to you---which is the kind of move we love to see here as mods---then you owe him one

but know that some of the stuff you did post (the original remains saved automatically as do all edits), while basically juvenile, also had crap of a nature that will get you permanently banned if i see it again

5 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

With the CBs coming off the board, I wonder if they'd consider Bryce Hall.   They do love there bargains as for taking players coming off of injuries

I like Hall a lot. But I think we can get him in the 4th?

Just now, Skinsinparadise said:

Trent is a wildcard though, he hasn't played in a year, coming off a cancer scare, hasn't played a full season in a long time.  But my bigger point is you have to bet big on him -- i'd guess at least 15 million a year. What if they are wrong on him?  Getting a young LT especially if you like the player helps build the full roster because a veteran LT like Trent can consume a lot of cap space. 

All true facts, this is probably going to go down as one of the most unsuccessful holdouts ever for everyone involved. 

1 minute ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

CIN feels like a threat to take Trautman

That's the only team that concerns me.  If so, Skins might trade ahead of them if they are in the know.  They like Trautman a lot.

Archived