Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Quarantine Thread

No Excuses

31 minutes ago, Destino said:

All this Nick Cage talk has inspired another choice for my quarantine list.  Vampire’s Kiss.  It’s on amazon.  Should be fun because I’ve never seen it but I’ve heard it’s absolutely awful.  

Its not for everyone but Cage's gonzo performance is good in that one, imo.

plus that ****roach scene. He had to do two takes of it. Ugh.

Cage starred in Peggy Sue Got Married, Raising Arizona, Moonstruck and then that one all in a row. 

Edited by The Evil Genius

2 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Face/Off was good,  weird as hell. Still not sure I get the plot of that movie

" Hey bad guy!"

"Yes, good guy???"

" Whadda ya say we switch faces and **** each others lives up?!"

Nah you need a rewatch. Travolta the cop takes Cages face to go undercover and infiltrate his gang and find out where a bomb is. But then Cage unexpectedly wakes up from a coma with no face so he puts on the Travolta's face that was laying around waiting for him to finish being undercover then murders the surgeon afterwads. Then Cage as Travolta goes on to live Travolta's cop life, talks about eating peaches for hours, sleeps with Travolta's wife, hits on his daughter, kills his boss by elbowing him in the chest so hard he triggers cardiac arrest...etc. 

6 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Sounds awesome

Indeed..

1 hour ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

Nah you need a rewatch. Travolta the cop takes Cages face to go undercover and infiltrate his gang and find out where a bomb is. But then Cage unexpectedly wakes up from a coma with no face so he puts on the Travolta's face that was laying around waiting for him to finish being undercover then murders the surgeon afterwads. Then Cage as Travolta goes on to live Travolta's cop life, talks about eating peaches for hours, sleeps with Travolta's wife, hits on his daughter, kills his boss by elbowing him in the chest so hard he triggers cardiac arrest...etc. 

Ever heard of a spoiler tag?  I have not seen the movie and was going to watch it because of people talking about it here.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

On the miracle od covid side, I picked up an order at Target on Fri. I had them load it to my trunk knowing we didnt need anything I ordered over the weekend. My wife went to unload it today and found somebody else's order in there too. It is now Mon. What do we do? Call target or just enjoy knowing they probably cant take stuff back and resell it without worry that we tampered with it? 

2 minutes ago, gbear said:

On the miracle od covid side, I picked up an order at Target on Fri. I had them load it to my trunk knowing we didnt need anything I ordered over the weekend. My wife went to unload it today and found somebody else's order in there too. It is now Mon. What do we do? Call target or just enjoy knowing they probably cant take stuff back and resell it without worry that we tampered with it? 

Keep it. If I were the store or the intended recipient, I wouldn't want it back from you anyway 

17 minutes ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

Ever heard of a spoiler tag?  I have not seen the movie and was going to watch it because of people talking about it here.

I mean, he didn't spoil much. Less than you would've gotten in a full length trailer

31 minutes ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

Don't do it

Seriously

Don't

Pull a toenail off with a pair of needlenose, it's a better experience

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

52 minutes ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

Spoiler for a movie that came out over 20 years ago?

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

well my apologies for spoiling a couple plot details, some of which were exaggerations, from a goofy C level action movie from 23 years ago. I didn’t exactly spoil Shawshank 

but you still watch it anyway. It’s worth it

Edited by Momma There Goes That Man
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2