Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Ooooweee Dunbar wants to be traded!

joeken24

36 minutes ago, KDawg said:

And he doesn't care if he's the 2. He cared when the ball wasn't even going his way. And Diggs would actually help Terry. And Harmon. And Sims. And Hentges (my TE, damnit!)

OK, well if you think he can help DH and the young WR's grow then I'm ok with bringing in Diggs. I just don't want a diva coming in and negatively affecting what we're trying to build. Diggs totally blew off a practice this past season in Minnesota, that's not the kind of player I'm looking to get.

On 2/29/2020 at 5:08 AM, Vanguard said:

I really wish Dunbar would hit the weight room more.  I think he’d have less injuries.

There was a funny statement about all of the WRs from Florida when Spurrier was there that none of them had ever seen the inside of a weight room.  Don’t know what made 

me think of that.  But since I did...

4C711837-F744-4443-AE4B-84A3F1EB5CC7.gif.c71f5a265d7586fcf0b44d334fe60156.gif

15 minutes ago, Mooka said:

Weight room and lifting is a little old school in 2020.

I hear from many former skill position players that lifting/gym was a complete waste of time and easy to injure yourself.

I... what?

13 hours ago, Mooka said:

I hear from many former skill position players that lifting/gym was a complete waste of time and easy to injure yourself.

Isn’t that what basically ruined David Boston’s career?

18 hours ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

There was a funny statement about all of the WRs from Florida when Spurrier was there that none of them had ever seen the inside of a weight room.  Don’t know what made 

me think of that.  But since I did...4C711837-F744-4443-AE4B-84A3F1EB5CC7.gif.c71f5a265d7586fcf0b44d334fe60156.gif

I remember the game Spurrier did this in.  John Madden was calling it if I remember right.

On 3/2/2020 at 5:36 AM, Vanguard said:

I remember the game Spurrier did this in.  John Madden was calling it if I remember right.

Yeah and they had an incident where some asshole sprayed pepper spray in the stands.

Oh and we got our brains beat in.

On 3/1/2020 at 11:46 AM, Mooka said:

I believe that it's not the weight room or lifting that's the problem. Its how they lift the weights. What is old school and detremental was the technique ie. body building (L. Landry). New school implementation of proper techniques with emphasis on dynamic movements related to the sport is actually good for injury prevention.

On 3/1/2020 at 4:02 PM, KDawg said:

I... what?

Look what happened to LaRon Landry. Weight room ruined his career.  :D

On 3/2/2020 at 8:36 AM, Vanguard said:

I miss Madden so much.

1 hour ago, hawgboy said:

Yeah and they had an incident where some asshole sprayed pepper spray in the stands.

Oh and we got our brains beat in.

I was at that game...on the other side of the stadium watching that pepper spray happen. We had noncluenwhat was going on

On 3/3/2020 at 11:24 AM, Xameil said:

I was at that game...on the other side of the stadium watching that pepper spray happen. We had noncluenwhat was going on

When this incident is among the highlights of the past 2 decades, your team probably sucks.

We're the 2000s version of the old Buccaneers or Lions.

27 minutes ago, SkinsFTW said:

When this incident is among the highlights of the past 2 decades, your team probably sucks.

We're the 2000s version of the old Buccaneers or Lions.

Not exactly..it was right around 9/11 or exactly 1 year later....everyone on my side thought it was an attack...so yeah..that tends to be memorable

5 hours ago, SkinsFTW said:

That incident was clearly more memorable than the Spurrier years. The only thing we got from Spurrier was the replay with Al Michaels commenting on Spurriers fish lips in slo-mo, which was pretty hilarious.

We'll always have Osaka!

On 3/5/2020 at 1:53 PM, hawgboy said:

If T-shirts with .gifs for the graphic ever become a thing I getting a burgundy one with the Spurrier clip.

Brings back bad memories . Those Redskins were sad to watch.  Unless it was the preseason.

With the news Josh Norman has a one year 6-8mil range deal from the Bills, in fairness to Dundar you've got to think he could be earning far more elsewhere if we were to ship him out. 

still an interesting one to see how Rivera goes with this 

9 minutes ago, UK SKINS FAN 74 said:

With the news Josh Norman has a one year 6-8mil range deal from the Bills, in fairness to Dundar you've got to think he could be earning far more elsewhere if we were to ship him out. 

still an interesting one to see how Rivera goes with this 

Personally, I want him traded.  I posted on TW and him in the TW thread.

Archived