Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Ooooweee Dunbar wants to be traded!

joeken24

4 hours ago, Renegade7 said:

So glad this isn't our problem ,I wanted to cut him months ago happy this thread doesn't even need to stay in the stadium.

There was already a 2nd thread on him that was moved to ATN, lol

Meanwhile, today he was released on 100K bond, ordered to give up all firearms, ordered not to leave the state of FL, and not to have any contact with any victims

32 minutes ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

Why is his lawyer acting as if the trial will be held on Twitter ?

Also, he can account for his whereabouts for 3 days prior to the robbery...but what about the day and the time of the actual robbery ?

When it comes to the timeline on getting cut due to bad PR, sometimes the battle in the short-term IS in the court of public opinion. In terms of perception. Maybe Seahawks fans have been all over twitter calling for their team to cut him to set an example, like some here want to do with Latimer. The lawyer could see that stuff and think it might sway the masses to slow down, if he released this. It's logical even if it technically doesn't help Dunbar or prevent him from getting cut. 

So let’s see.  Hmmm,  three days ago, Doofus Dunnie spent from 7 pm to 3 am in the strip club, then went to a prostitutes house from 3:30 am to 6 am, then to crack house from 6:30 am to noon.  Then to liquor store from 12:30 pm to 2 pm, then to house to drink himself silly from 2:30 pm to 6 pm.  Rinse and repeat for next two days.

Doofus Dunnies Time all accounted for.🤪

2 hours ago, Chelsea_Phil said:

So let’s see.  Hmmm,  three days ago, Doofus Dunnie spent from 7 pm to 3 am in the strip club, then went to a prostitutes house from 3:30 am to 6 am, then to crack house from 6:30 am to noon.  Then to liquor store from 12:30 pm to 2 pm, then to house to drink himself silly from 2:30 pm to 6 pm.  Rinse and repeat for next two days.

This kind of post, hanging like a fart in a crowded room, makes all of us look bad.

4 hours ago, stevemcqueen1 said:

This kind of post, hanging like a fart in a crowded room, makes all of us look bad.

those kinds of people exist

7 hours ago, Chelsea_Phil said:

If I could ban you, I would.

6 hours ago, ClaytoAli said:

those kinds of people exist

If I could ban you, I would.

Geez Louise!  Some thin-skinned people on this forum.  

I suppose Clay-Ali will try to figure a way to assert that this is some racial statement on my part.  God bless.

15 hours ago, stevemcqueen1 said:

Really? like random people around the world are going to come into a Redskins fan sight, read a post in the comment section dedicated to all things Redskins, about a player that hasn't been on the team in 59 days, and then hold the entire ExtremeRedskin fanbase in ill-repute?  And their opinion would affect you in what way?  Oh my!  Egad! 

Seems a little over-reacting.   You could have just ignored the comment and it would probably have never been mentioned again.

On 5/21/2020 at 11:44 PM, ConnSKINS26 said:

When it comes to the timeline on getting cut due to bad PR, sometimes the battle in the short-term IS in the court of public opinion. In terms of perception. Maybe Seahawks fans have been all over twitter calling for their team to cut him to set an example, like some here want to do with Latimer. The lawyer could see that stuff and think it might sway the masses to slow down, if he released this. It's logical even if it technically doesn't help Dunbar or prevent him from getting cut. 

I understand that aspect. But more importantly, this activity can infect a jury pool, and make it harder to get an unbiased jury.

2 hours ago, dav87sc said:

Really? like random people around the world are going to come into a Redskins fan sight, read a post in the comment section dedicated to all things Redskins, about a player that hasn't been on the team in 59 days, and then hold the entire ExtremeRedskin fanbase in ill-repute?  And their opinion would affect you in what way?  Oh my!  Egad! 

Seems a little over-reacting.   You could have just ignored the comment and it would probably have never been mentioned again.

Nah man.  That kind of trash post, dog whistling all over the damn place, needs to be called out.  Posts like that have been part of the Stadium for too long, and it absolutely does make the community look bad.  I've read forums where that kind of post is tolerated and and they are cesspools.

On 5/21/2020 at 11:44 PM, ConnSKINS26 said:

I too have been trying to understand why the lawyer was trying the case on Twitter. I guess this would explain it but seems to me it's the agent's job not the lawyer's to try to save his job.   

Trent's agent switched professions and is now Dunbar's lawyer lol...

And one part of all this is confusing...didn't Dunbar's lawyer say he had statements from the same 5 people, all now claiming that Dunbar was not one of the people who held them up? Because if so, why would he call into question their credibility even further with this tweet? Saying "Look how much they lied to the police, but trust me, they're not lying about my client now" only makes sense if your goal is to try and paint them as being so unreliable that nothing they say should be given any credibility...even their statements that exonerate your client.

Speaking of the tweet...it hasn't gone unnoticed lol:

DeAndre Baker, Quinton Dunbar lawyers fighting each other over ‘bulls–t’ tweet

A photo and text message posted on Twitter on Wednesday by the attorney representing Seahawks cornerback Quinton Dunbar could be construed as damaging to DeAndre Baker as Baker’s name is in the text and there is a tacit suggestion Baker is pictured in the photo, the 22-year-old Giants cornerback’s attorney says.

This is not only false, says Patrick Patel — one of the lawyers for Baker — but it is deceitful, sparking an avalanche of accusations against Dunbar’s lawyer, Michael Grieco.

“Baker is going to immediately file a lawsuit against Grieco for libel and slander, making everybody believe that Baker is in that picture because his name is in the text,’’ Patel told The Post.

“The text is complete bulls–t,’’ Patel said. “Read the text. You can say anybody is that person. Wasn’t it everybody’s bulls–t at the beginning that my client Baker lost $70,000? Now go read the text. The text is saying Baker won $10,000. So what are we doing?’’

“DeAndre has no knowledge of anybody in those texts, who sent it, to who,’’ Patel said. “Let the guy come forward. I cannot wait to get Grieco on the stand and cross-examine him on how he got that text, who he got the text from.’’

Patel also pointed out Grieco has a history of troubling conduct. Grieco was accused of using his prosecution of an assault case against Sean Taylor, the now-deceased Redskins safety, to promote his work as a nightclub disc jockey in Miami Beach. Patel also mentioned Grieco in 2017 resigned as Miami Beach commissioner after facing charges of accepting an illegal campaign contribution.

https://nypost.com/2020/05/20/deandre-bakers-lawyer-dunbar-counsels-twitter-post-is-libel-slander/

Yeah, I'm not seeing how any of this helps his client.

Archived