Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Random Thought Thread Vol 2---Read OP For Thread Rules

Jumbo

Bought a nice bottle of scotch to drink on election night.  Couldn't wait...partaking now.  Will likely have to buy another one before Tuesday.

1 hour ago, PleaseBlitz said:

We should have a thread about your favorite Simpsons scene. Ribwich is high on the scale. 

I have so many. It’s almost Halloween so, lets go with

Oh, and BTW, going back to 2006:

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

I'm drinking Rock Creek cream soda, baking some chicken breasts in bell peppers and onions, and getting ready to watch S2 of of The Mandalorian 

BTW, I can tell you from experience that Rock Creek cream soda mixes really well with bourbon.

• Like 1

@PleaseBlitz Happy Birthday at least! I had no idea you were a Halloween baby.

As you probably could tell from my post a few days ago in the quarantine thread, I feel you on all that. No need to edit it. This year ****ing sucks. It was ok for a while, and then tolerable, but now it's just a grind. Moreso than anything ever has been in my life. Hopefully the election brings a glimmer of hope.

In other news, one of our cats died last night. She was 14, and the sweetest pet you could possibly have. Hit all of us pretty hard, but especially the kids who really had no idea that was coming eventually.

• Like 1
  • Sad 5

I just did something incredibly dumb.  i was gonna chop up some cilantro, so i grabbed a knife from my drawer.  held the handle in one hand and the sheath in the other, and pulled the knife from the sheath. ...except that knife doesn't have a sheath; apparently i was holding it by the blade and cut three fingers.

• Sad 4

Whew!  Finally found the strobe light!  Just a few more things out in the yard & I'll be ready for any little kiddos...using tongs to put their candy in their bags.

And speaking of candy...a bag of 90 pieces, Butterfingers, Crunch, and Baby Ruths.  (I wanted something big enough to pick up with the tongs)...exactly NINE Baby Ruth bars in the whole bag. :angry:  (yeah, those are mine) :angry:

Now, back to Fifty Shades Darker.  :cheers:

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

Feel like the catapillar in Alice in Wonderland with this cbd oil pen...

You have created a Tropical Punch Kool-Aid disaster.  Good thing the vodka went down first. 

And another tool added to the Quarantine Halloween...the tongs grab the candy & shoot it through the tubing for the ShopVac into bowls on the porch.  My husband was an engineer, and I may have learned a thing or two. :ols:

• Haha 3