Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Random Thought Thread Vol 2---Read OP For Thread Rules

Jumbo

Nothin quite like drink experimenting at local watering hole you used to pretend you was older then you was when you a teenager...its either watch this Dallas initiated beat down or play round of pool. Decisions decisions.

TF is a liquid marijuana with no THC, yo???  🧐🙂

Edited by Renegade7
  • Haha 1

Listening to Black Pumas 'A Colors Show' helps ease the pain of losing another friend to cancer. My wife has lost 3 friends in 15 months, one of them my sons godmother. **** this last one hurt a lot....She was in great shape then, no. Her family got to see her the week before Christmas before she passed...**** I hate seeing my wife in pain....****....hug those close to you.

• Sad 6

Put my deposit down on a boat finally. 2018 centurion ri 237. 

I’ve grown on up on boats but they were always my parents, this is my first one. Super excited. Pick it up in two weeks. Been looking for the right price/color/feature combination for over 3 years and finally found it. 

• Like 3
  • Thumb up 2
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 4

1 hour ago, tshile said:

I’ve grown on up on boats but they were always my parents, this is my first one. Super excited. Pick it up in two weeks. Been looking for the right price/color/feature combination for over 3 years and finally found it. 

Does it have a good stereo?  We had to replace the speakers from the word "go".  Got a pressure washer?  I can send you a bottle of detergent I never used, it's only 12 years old...

9 minutes ago, LD0506 said:

Look into those TENS units

I have one I use a lot and it is fantastic

Years ago, I got one of those BE Active thingys...for half of what they're selling for now.  It's been a life-saver.  I don't wear it at work, but it goes on as soon as I get home. 

9 minutes ago, PleaseBlitz said:

I just got a new one today because I also jacked up my back. Can confirm that they are wonderful. 

One of my co-workers turned 65 last week, been ****ing about his back forever.  I turned him on to my chiropractor, and he's loving my recommendation.  Absolutely loves him.  Sees him twice a week. 

Seriously, y'all...if everything flows like it should *your spine controls your whole body* ....you don't get colds.  Don't get flus.  Don't have any issues. 

To me, it's a simple fix to "medicine" and has been for decades.  Everyone thinks it's a kook thing, but it's not. 

3 hours ago, tshile said:

Need someone to drink beers on your boat?

Just now, skinsmarydu said:

One of my co-workers turned 65 last week, been ****ing about his back forever.  I turned him on to my chiropractor, and he's loving my recommendation.  Absolutely loves him.  Sees him twice a week. 

Seriously, y'all...if everything flows like it should *your spine controls your whole body* ....you don't get colds.  Don't get flus.  Don't have any issues. 

To me, it's a simple fix to "medicine" and has been for decades.  Everyone thinks it's a kook thing, but it's not. 

I'm afraid that's a kook thing.  A chiropractor that sells you on adjustments preventing disease is slinging snake-oil.

• Haha 1
  • Thumb up 1

Just now, PokerPacker said:

I'm afraid that's a kook thing.  A chiropractor that sells you on adjustments preventing disease is slinging snake-oil.

It's not a disease prevention and I never said it was. 

But when your brain signals don't get to where they need to be, it can cause other things to go wrong.  *Brain signals get sent through your spine.*  (Something I learned, damn...where'd ya'll go to school?)

4 minutes ago, Captain Wiggles said:

The south. I'm lucky I can even read what ya wrote. 🤪

You know, I brag about being educated in Virginia.  Georgia is a basketmess.  Swear to the heavens, these kids know absolutely nothing other than how to walk aroound on phones and I knock them over on purpose.  (I do this to silly people at work who have kids they need to provide for.) 

• Thumb up 1