Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Random Thought Thread Vol 2---Read OP For Thread Rules

Jumbo

2 hours ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Nothing soothes the soul quite like a good pork chop. If it wouldn't kill me dead I'd eat it every day, but it would ruin the joyous occasion that is "Porkmas", held every few months.

Now that I think about it, probably need a better name. "Porkmas" sounds like a bbw orgy.

I had a boneless pork chop, with mashed potatoes and white corn. I thought about making pork tortillas with leftover slaw but didn't want to stand around cooking too long.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Damn, that's a good question (I have NBA League Pass).

My gut tells me hell no lol. 

I was looking at my $169 dish bill, to cut it down. I'm only into sports, so the movie channels should be the first to go. Sports pack is 13, keeping it regardless for RedZone. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, LadySkinsFan said:

I had a boneless pork chop, with mashed potatoes and white corn. I thought about making pork tortillas with leftover slaw but didn't want to stand around cooking too long.

Ah, I like boneless in a pinch, just not as filling. I like the big, thick sum****es that you can almost throw on your back

5 minutes ago, skinsmarydu said:

I was looking at my $169 dish bill, to cut it down. I'm only into sports, so the movie channels should be the first to go. Sports pack is 13, keeping it regardless for RedZone. 

My brother still messes around with Comcast. Once I leave in May, I'm cutting the cord. Right now I am exclusively Vizio/Firestick. Smart cast has good stuff on and I just plug my streaming apps right in and am ready to rock and roll.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Ah, I like boneless in a pinch, just not as filling. I like the big, thick sum****es that you can almost throw on your back

My brother still messes around with Comcast. Once I leave in May, I'm cutting the cord. Right now I am exclusively Vizio/Firestick. Smart cast has good stuff on and I just plug my streaming apps right in and am ready to rock and roll.

I have no computer right now, but eventually wanna do the same. Even clouds can cause an outage, and I hate that ****. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Damn, that's a good question (I have NBA League Pass).

My gut tells me hell no lol. 

I did the monthly subscription for League pass through NBA.com, so I was able to cancel my subscription.  Only ****ty thing was that it auto-renewed on March 5th and I was planning on cancelling it before it renewed on April 5th and just miss basically the last week of the regular season for out of market games. 

I had this planned out when I purchased it, ****ing coronavirus......So I paid for the month of March and got one week of basketball out of it.  Hoping they pro-rate it, but I doubt it.

Edited by Dont Taze Me Bro

2 minutes ago, abdcskins said:

Watching Sportscenter without sports highlights is boring asf. They are basically just covering the different reactions. Might as well postpone the show until sports start again.

Are they at least showing the obscure soccer game highlights? They are in the spotlight on espn.com :)

1 minute ago, abdcskins said:

Watching Sportscenter without sports highlights is boring asf. They are basically just covering the different reactions. Might as well postpone the show until sports start again.

Get ready for the World series of Solitaire!  Only on ESPN The Ocho!

Image result for world series of solitaire

• Haha 6

9 minutes ago, spjunkies said:

Are they at least showing the obscure soccer game highlights? They are in the spotlight on espn.com :)

No. I'd honestly them just preview the NFL draft or talk about free agency, which is what they are doing now.  They are showing cricket highlights now! I'm actually cool with that. 

There are very few sports leagues globally that are still going. I believe Mexican La Liga soccer, as you referred to, is still being played. Show one of those games. I need something to gamble on! Uruguayan soccer, Russian soccer, anything. 

MMA is going down tomorrow. I'm actually looking forward to that.

Edited by abdcskins

Does anyone here drink Sake ?

I always wondered why Sake is considered a wine, and not a liquor or beer.

Sake is made from rice, a grain.

Beer and liquors are made from grains.

Wine typically is never made from a grain.

Yet wine is the label given to Sake, made from rice.

What is it, about Sake, that makes it considered to be a "wine" ?

6 hours ago, twa said:

my liquor store is selling toilet paper.....world has gone crazy

Why is that crazy ?

Sometimes alcohol gives me the ****s.

Yes, even Sake.

^ Sake is amazing.  Couldn't tell you why it is considered wine.

I bought a bunch of toilet paper on Amazon back in December with no anticipation of the current situation.  Makes me feel smart.  Maybe I should go sell some on the corner.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, abdcskins said:

^ Sake is amazing.  Couldn't tell you why it is considered wine.

It's a tragedy that it's stereotyped to the point that the only restaurant/bars that carry it are Sushi joints.

Besides that, the only place you can typically find it, is in a select small group of grocery stores, and none of the non-Japanese bar/restaurants.

Terrible mistake of stereotyping.