Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Random Thought Thread Vol 2---Read OP For Thread Rules

Jumbo

3 hours ago, skinsmarydu said:

Heard. My only ban was because I commented in a thread that was misplaced by the OP. Still wonder about that, but second-guess every post nowadays. 

Think my only ban was back in 2013 after the playoff game against Seattle. I just wanted to blow off some steam. I needed a week off anyway.

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, CrypticVillain said:

Think my only ban was back in 2013 after the playoff game against Seattle. I just wanted to blow off some steam. I needed a week off anyway.

We all did. It was a crushing end to someone & something we were so excited about. I don't know that I've recovered still. Emotional rollercoaster of my lifetime, fan-wise. 

• Like 1

My wife and I take a class a month at Sur La Table. Haven’t taken a bad class yet. Just did a delicious French cuisine that included the best chicken breast I ever had and a delicious pear with sauce for dessert. In March we are doing Korean BBQ. Can’t wait.

Plus with these classes I get double the meat because my wife is a vegetarian, so that’s a win win for me. We do it with 4 other friends. Two of them don’t eat desserts because of sugar. So we always get double the desserts. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Fan since a Fetus said:

My wife and I take a class a month at Sur La Table. Haven’t taken a bad class yet. Just did a delicious French cuisine that included the best chicken breast I ever had and a delicious pear with sauce for dessert. In March we are doing Korean BBQ. Can’t wait.

Plus with these classes I get double the meat because my wife is a vegetarian, so that’s a win win for me. We do it with 4 other friends. Two of them don’t eat desserts because of sugar. So we always get double the desserts. 

First time we’ve done it.

Signed up for Thai in March on the way out.

Man...now I need a desert Pear badly!

• Like 1

8 hours ago, TryTheBeal! said:

Did a 90 minutes creole cooking class at Sur La Table tonight.  We made gumbo, shrimp and grits and bananas foster.

Highly recommended!

Shrimp & grits is my favorite easy meal. My mom almost hurled when I told her about it years ago 😂

There's a seafood market in Savannah that sells their mix in a bag, and it's good...but not as good as Bubba's (Paula Deen's son has a restaurant on the island we lived on, Wilmington). 

And I haven't done bananas foster in probably 2 decades...thanks for the ideas! 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, skinsmarydu said:

Shrimp & grits is my favorite easy meal. My mom almost hurled when I told her about it years ago 😂

There's a seafood market in Savannah that sells their mix in a bag, and it's good...but not as good as Bubba's (Paula Deen's son has a restaurant on the island we lived on, Wilmington). 

And I haven't done bananas foster in probably 2 decades...thanks for the ideas! 

I have only one burning desire, let me stand next to your (bananas) foster! ~ Jimi Hendrix, probably

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, The Evil Genius said:

In case you got a grand burning a hole in your pockets..

https://m.shop.nordstrom.com/s/burberry-drawstring-shorts-with-lace-overlay/5548579/

Yes those are men's shorts. No I have no idea wtf is wrong with people.

$1500 tho.

https://shop.nordstrom.com/s/gucci-oversize-check-wool-shorts/5369940

• Sad 1