Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Random Thought Thread Vol 2---Read OP For Thread Rules

Jumbo

On 6/29/2023 at 4:51 PM, TheGreatBuzz said:

Is $250/hr reasonable for a general practice lawyer?  Having an issue with the neighbor.

Yes. Likely a solo practitioner or small firm, but if it’s a neighbor thing, that’s prolly what u want. 

• Thanks 1
  • Thumb up 1

Still disappointed I forgot to bring a tablet full of SpongeBob and Gordon ramsay and Disney movies for a 10 hour  bus trip

It's still doable but I have so many podcasts to listen to it's not the same

Edited by ixcuincle

1 hour ago, ixcuincle said:

Still disappointed I forgot to bring a tablet full of SpongeBob and Gordon ramsay and Disney movies for a 10 hour  bus trip

It's still doable but I have so many podcasts to listen to it's not the same

You're welcome
<language>

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, CobraCommander said:

Finally found my bouncy ball after 30+years.

D4FA375D-4FD0-4BB4-9664-4DE1D2AC3387.jpeg

Reminds me of the ones I had when I was kid that had pictures of some of the Washington Senators inside, like this:

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thumb up 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 2

7 hours ago, Sacks &#x27;n&#x27; Stuff said:

Sometimes I look at people who have risen to positions of prominence and just based on their physical appearance, I can see how they made it. And then I look at Adam silver and I’m like, “that dude must be smart.”

Jason Wright. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, The 12th Commandment said:

BIL has got us club seats (which are apparently pretty good) for the game at Mile High in Sep.  Stoked!  Starting to plan my menu for the tailgate already.  

Let's goooo! :headbang:  

I've got some friends coming out here that weekend, it's gonna be wild.  We're going to Meow Wolf and a Rockies game on Thursday, Mission Ballroom on Friday, the CU Buffs game (Coach Deion!) Saturday night up in Boulder, and Manders Broncos game Sunday.  

giphy(1).gif.097c1c00b13fc718187bb0da6c76af94.gif

• Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 4

2 hours ago, The 12th Commandment said:

BIL has got us club seats (which are apparently pretty good) for the game at Mile High in Sep.  Stoked!  Starting to plan my menu for the tailgate already.  

club seats are no joke good ****

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 2

1 hour ago, Chew said:

Let's goooo! :headbang:  

I've got some friends coming out here that weekend, it's gonna be wild.  We're going to Meow Wolf and a Rockies game on Thursday, Mission Ballroom on Friday, the CU Buffs game (Coach Deion!) Saturday night up in Boulder, and Manders Broncos game Sunday.  

giphy(1).gif.097c1c00b13fc718187bb0da6c76af94.gif

I believe we'll be tailgating in parking lot C. 

You have quite the itinerary there.  Sounds like a blast.  I'll be buying everyone in the familia a fancy meal Saturday night.  Fly back home Monday.  

• Thumb up 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

She's cute but that kinda **** is definitely an early sign of a serial murderer. It starts out all innocent and funny with rubber feet. You know she gonna graduate to using real people's feet soon enough tho. Making a lampshade outta yo skin and a coffee table outta yo ribs since she doesn't like be wasteful. Pass. 

• Haha 3
  • Thumb up 1

And I thought chatting on a football teams message board was a tremendous waste of time...

5 hours ago, Captain Wiggles said:

She's cute but that kinda **** is definitely an early sign of a serial murderer. It starts out all innocent and funny with rubber feet. You know she gonna graduate to using real people's feet soon enough tho. Making a lampshade outta yo skin and a coffee table outta yo ribs since she doesn't like be wasteful. Pass. 

Has anyone mentioned the collection of keyboards hung up behind her? Cute and quirky item collector can turn into a hoarding problem once you hit a certain age I feel like.

Edited by CRobi21
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

Dislocated my ****ing finger playing basketball, also a small fracture. Same finger I badly sprained like 8 years ago. I think it's time for me to retire from pick up basketball. Not worth it.

I don't know how I am going to type 😡 Messes with my job and school. And I only have two classes left.

• Sad 3
  • Thumb down 1

First legit day off in a minute. Phew. Yeah... About that "Sabbatical"

Turns out that when you're in your mid 30's, not doing **** just for the hell of it doesn't hit the same ad when you're in your teens-early 20's.

Got bored, and decided to put my old forklift cert to good use at a place down the street from my buddies apt complex where we split rent.

It will serve its purpose until I decide what next career path I might take

• Like 2
  • Thumb up 2

https://delishably.com/news/pizza-hut-buffet-lunch

If you've been a Pizza Hut fan since the early 2000s, then you will be so excited to hear this news.

The classic pizza chain is finally bringing back their infamous buffet and the internet is so excited to get it back. A lot of these buffets closed in 2014 and many more closed during the COVID pandemic, so this return is an answered prayer for pizza fans!