Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Random Thought Thread Vol 2---Read OP For Thread Rules

Jumbo

28 minutes ago, The Almighty Buzz said:

Who the hell spends $600 a month just for a ****ing Miata?  

*I honestly didn't even know they still made those.

They do when you are a greasy ass used car salesman.

27 minutes ago, Captain Wiggles said:

Buddy of mine had one in high school. It spent more time in the shop than it did on the road. 😆

Cause Mazda is a **** vehicle. 

Edited by Dont Taze Me Bro

I stopped drinking powdered creamer in my coffee. Normally I'll just drink it black now, especially at work (black meaning no cream. I still add sugar). But sometimes I want something different, so I started adding a vanilla tea to my coffee and it's really good. Wife thinks I'm crazy but that's always. 

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 1

1 hour ago, Thinking Skins said:

I stopped drinking powdered creamer in my coffee. Normally I'll just drink it black now, especially at work (black meaning no cream. I still add sugar). But sometimes I want something different, so I started adding a vanilla tea to my coffee and it's really good. 

tumblr_834229f1a3c5cca2661dae426aebc79a_f27b4beb_500.gif.063742860506532edeb17793b9843163.gif

• Haha 2

So for those that haven't picked up on it yet, we are once again selling all our stuff and uprooting our lives.  Selling our current setup and closing on a house in Fells Point.  We aren't telling anyone except you all here.  Had a guy stop to by to see my golf cart I'm selling and wanted a real number to just buy everything (Rv, truck, golf cart, patio setup).  I refused to include the Harley.  Don't know how real he is but holy crap, what a drastic change between waking up and going to bed one day.

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 1

2 hours ago, The Almighty Buzz said:

So for those that haven't picked up on it yet, we are once again selling all our stuff and uprooting our lives.  Selling our current setup and closing on a house in Fells Point.  We aren't telling anyone except you all here.  Had a guy stop to by to see my golf cart I'm selling and wanted a real number to just buy everything (Rv, truck, golf cart, patio setup).  I refused to include the Harley.  Don't know how real he is but holy crap, what a drastic change between waking up and going to bed one day.

Fells Point is awesome!

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, CousinsCowgirl84 said:

Let @TradeTheBeal! live his best used car sales man life… 600/mo was for a 36mo loan. Not that bad a deal..

Nah, **** that troll.  He brings nothing to any conversation/debate.  He's a ****ing loser that would most likely live in his parent's basement (if he don't already).  Done with his punk ass.

• Sad 2

2 hours ago, skinsmarydu said:

I'm doing more downsizing too.  

I've still got a small ton of **** I don't need, just keep it.   Gives me memories, but whatever.  

I still can't get a grip on being where I am in this life.   

Well we couldn't downsize any further but we did not intend to upside as much as we did.  3 bed/3.5 bath, 4 floors, 2400+ sqft. 

• Haha 1

Steve Irwin was worth anywhere between $10 million and $40 million net worth at the time of his death.

Next time someone goes on a speil about how all 1 percenters this or all 1 percenters that gross generalization (eat the rich type ****), remember Steve Irwin...

44 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

Steve Irwin was worth anywhere between $10 million and $40 million net worth at the time of his death.

Next time someone goes on a speil about how all 1 percenters this or all 1 percenters that gross generalization (eat the rich type ****), remember Steve Irwin...

We cried over his death.   Dude was awesome. 

• Like 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1