Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Random Thought Thread Vol 2---Read OP For Thread Rules

Jumbo

April 23rd was National Vagina Appreciation Day. I appreciate vaginas every day, however, I am very glad that there is a day that celebrates this.

My current vagina (for 25 years) is in DC for work. When it arrives back home, I will appreciate it and drink my WAP juice.

Thanks for listening.

• Haha 5

I am currently watching Phil Anselmo and the Illegals. It is absolute ****. These guys can't hold anything to Pantera. no energy, no skill, just crap.....

I miss the Abbott brothers. I am so curious as to what they would sound like today. If they went the path of Damageplan, it would be bad. But, if they went the path of Pantera, I would be totally intrigued,

The last three times I've opened Google Maps, the map opens on Tempe, Arizona, which I've never been to and never searched for. Random. Last time, out of curiosity, I zoomed all the way in and it had me in the parking lot of Tom Duffy Wholesale Flooring Products.

• Haha 4

7 hours ago, Dan T. said:

The last three times I've opened Google Maps, the map opens on Tempe, Arizona, which I've never been to and never searched for. Random. Last time, out of curiosity, I zoomed all the way in and it had me in the parking lot of Tom Duffy Wholesale Flooring Products.

For some reason, Google thinks I'm in Little Rock, Arkansas.

Always gotta write Tulsa at the end of my searches.

23 minutes ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

My buddy just scared the hell out me. He came to visit after a 16 hr drive. He smoked some weed and passed out where he was standing.  Freaked me the **** out. Thankfully he looks okay. Just exhausted. 

That happens to me when I mix large quantities of alcohol and pot.  I've learned I can only go hard on one at a time.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, The Almighty Buzz said:

That happens to me when I mix large quantities of alcohol and pot.  I've learned I can only go hard on one at a time.

After I smoke I'm lucky not to leave half my beer to get warm.  To me, smoking isn't really social but drinking is.  I'm home watching the tube, I'm high drinking water.  Out and about, im drinking but i don't smoke on top of it. 

The dope never leaves my house usually once I get it home. Still parry about having it in the truck even tho it's legal now.   Nice that I can buy it a lot of places I wind up.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, The Almighty Buzz said:

He had 1 beer and 3 hits. He barely slept the last two days so I think it all hit him hard and he just passed out. Freaked me out tho but he is good. He got up 4 hours later ate and went back to sleep

• Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

8 hours ago, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

Everything ok Dave?

Oh yeah. Totally ok now. Was at one of our kids soccer games and thought I had to let out a little gas. It wasn't all gas.

6 hours ago, skinsmarydu said:

Yeah, that has me worried.  

Haha, don't be worried, totally fine. If it was something bad I'd definitely add more.

• Haha 4