Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Random Thought Thread Vol 2---Read OP For Thread Rules

Jumbo

39 minutes ago, AlvinWaltonIsMyBoy said:

The small oscillating fan beside my bed has developed a squeak. Every time it turns left, it sounds like Richard Dreyfuss screaming underwater in Jaws. 

Funny, I was just thinking today of one of my favorite SNL skits of all time, where Darrell Hammond plays Richard Dreyfuss in hilarious fashion.  "The Joe Pesci Show."  Think Alec Baldwin is Robert DiNero in that particular one.  The skit where John Goodman plays DiNero is great too.  Goodman surprisingly does an amazing DiNero impression.

• Like 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

4 minutes ago, PokerPacker said:

Calling her 'Karen' after that, it sure seems to me like you were picking this as one of them.

I often forgo making a valid point to instead inject a cheap, if somewhat humorous, shot.  Bonus points if I can wrap it in same garden-variety misogyny.

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, thegreaterbuzzette said:

Ok gentleman….and I use that term lightly. Look closely. Thumbs up- hand sitting on table. Thumbs down- hand pressed up on bottom of table. 

WO-mansplaining. 

EDB0B38A-BC87-4005-A0A9-EB2D9D5BEF18.jpeg

CB25C7B9-0F40-4EA0-B8EC-A92C565C9A9C.jpeg

I don't see a table.  I see a wall that has been punched through.  The thumbs-down was simply taken in a floor-lit room rather than ceiling-lit, so the shadow on the wall is above the hand instead of below.

• Haha 2
  • Thumb down 1