Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Random Thought Thread Vol 2---Read OP For Thread Rules

Jumbo

Just now, PleaseBlitz said:

Appreciate the offer but I’m not Ubering to Not-NoVa. :806:  I thought you were much closer in?

I’m in Falls Church, but if people are going to get trashed, they can drive and spend the night.  The property in Orange has held many large drunken gatherings over the last 50 years.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

27 minutes ago, China said:

I’m in Falls Church, but if people are going to get trashed, they can drive and spend the night.  The property in Orange has held many large drunken gatherings over the last 50 years.

Lets stick to Nova. I like recognizing my own ceiling when I wake up. 

3 hours ago, Mr. Sinister said:

This has happened to me before a few times, usually after drinking too much. You piss so long you literally get Stream Fatigue.

I was on the road and waited till I found a bathroom. Any longer and I would of pulled over on the shoulder and unleash. 

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, China said:

So have the bars in Falls Church.  Can you think of a good venue with an outdoor space?  4Ps?  Open Road?

10 minutes ago, d0ublestr0ker0ll said:

Hold up, weren't you the RTT'er who was about to propose to your girl?

PRENUP!

Haha did I say that? Nahhhh. I'll probably never get married.

I also probably won't make that trip, but if you saw her pics you'd know what I mean haha. We have been talking on Facebook, she is cool too. It would give me a reason to visit a part of the world I have never been as well. Adventure! I love adventures lol.

4 hours ago, PleaseBlitz said:

So have the bars in Falls Church.  Can you think of a good venue with an outdoor space?  4Ps?  Open Road?

Those are both good.  You can also go to Liberty Barbecue, they have a large outdoor area now and sometimes have music.  Clare and Don's Beach Shack also has a bunch of outdoor seating.  Solace Outpost also has some outdoor seating, although the number of outdoor tables there may be a bit more limited.

8 hours ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

Got room for a 40’ camper?

Probably, but you might find the drive down the road a little adventurous.

2 hours ago, skinsmarydu said:

And I can't figure out why you were on my profile page. 

It couldn’t possible be that you were literally the last post before I posted and I was trying to reaclimate myself with how all the things worked. 

But alas, I remember the ray of sunshine you were and clearly still are. I had to ask the hubby who you even were, glad to see you are still super preoccupied with me. Move along. 

• Haha 1

Just now, skinsmarydu said:

You could relax hers. 

I was an English major.

One, I don’t control her.  We don’t have that kind of marriage.  Two, I have the luxury of living with her and can speak with her on the other end of the sofa.  Three, the highest grade I ever completed was 8th grade so if I were to go back and review your posts, it would be even funnier when I find a mistake.  

Now why doesn’t everyone just throttle back.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, abdcskins said:

I could do without the American cheese, but looks good. I believe I see some avocado in there. Corned beef? What kind of chips are those? 

American Cheese (was supposed to be Colby but it was past it’s prime apparently so had to sub in the American)

Provolone

Butterbread

black forest ham

oven roasted turkey 

thick cut bacon

red onion

lettuce

dijon 

mayo

and Herr’s Old Bay chips

I just thought that was a thing of beauty when I sliced in. I’m @TheGreatBuzz ‘s official sandwich maker. 

Edited by thegreaterbuzzette
Typo
  • Like 1