Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Random Thought Thread Vol 2---Read OP For Thread Rules

Jumbo

So, in years past, I was just putting my "she-man cave" together in my office upstairs. 

Now I have the whole house.  (And a sports memorabilia collection that's insane on its own level.)   I keep a formal living room, so everything has to go somewhere else, and I'm just now seeing some of it for the first time in 15 years.  

As the guys were pulling stacks of boxes in, I kept saying "Holy ****" and they laughed and said, "Everyone says that". 

I'm actually having fun and in a better place. I have my real china and proper glassware, I'm gonna actually use it & give everything else away. (I'll keep some jars, PB...country roots & all)...

It's just time to downsize life. 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

South Park guys getting $900 million for more episodes n movies is definitely big news.

More importantly tho they're trying to buy Casa Bonita. Hopefully it happens. 🤞

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.hollywoodreporter.com/business/business-news/trey-parker-matt-stone-south-park-aim-to-buy-casa-bonita-colorado-restaurant-1234988885/amp/

• Like 1

Meeting = s*** on us, s*** on us, s*** on us, give us more responsibilities, take away assets. Oh and we had a record month.

Tf.  Egomaniacs.  If only the tables were turned.  Logistical nightmare rn.  People are not happy.  I want to make it to the new facility, but I'm the most loyal forgiving mother****er there and my ass is contemplating peacing out.

When we split up in to departments, I had one coworker with me because 5 of my 7 people were cleared for vacation this week.  At LEAST I told the business manager that the manager who schedules needs to get called on for ****ing up royally.  Right when the business manager left our presence, the one girl in my department (happy-go-lucky 17 y/o aspiring to be a Vet) started weeping and preaching how ****ed up everything is.  I sent her home and took the rest of her shift.  She works all day and night today.  I'm all weekend.  At least I delegated to get her some help today, had to push tho.  Frigging penny pinchers don't want to pay people overtime.  Well, you ****ed up by giving everyone off.  We shouldn't absorb the punishment you deserve.

I want to work in a beach town.

• Sad 3

I almost put my whole face in a some kind of hornets nest today.  I spent the morning kayak fishing and was not paying attention as I was tying a lure on when I noticed I had floated too close to some branches.  Looked up, and I was a few inches away from some very large yellow hornet looking bugs busily working on the surface of their nest.  Not a one of them was flying… bet my face would have retasked the workers in a hurry though.  

Never paddled backwards so fast in my life.  

• Haha 5

9 minutes ago, Destino said:

I almost put my whole face in a some kind of hornets nest today.  I spent the morning kayak fishing and was not paying attention as I was tying a lure on when I noticed I’d floated too close to some branches.  Looked up, and I was a few inches away from some very large yellow hornet looking bugs busily working on the surface of their nest.  Not a one of them was flying… bet my face would have retasked the workers in a hurry though.  

Never paddled backwards so fast in my life.  

Would've been a terrible way to go 

I’m in.  Name the time and place.  If we’re doing it in person I’m happy to host at our property in Orange, VA.  Plenty of room to spread out and people can camp out overnight if they’re too inebriated.  There’s a pond you can fish on and a pool hall/table.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, China said:

I’m in.  Name the time and place.  If we’re doing it in person I’m happy to host at our property in Orange, VA.  Plenty of room to spread out and people can camp out overnight if they’re too inebriated.  There’s a pond you can fish on and a pool hall/table.

Appreciate the offer but I’m not Ubering to Not-NoVa. :806:  I thought you were much closer in?

• Haha 1