Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Random Thought Thread Vol 2---Read OP For Thread Rules

Jumbo

19 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

90s music was something else. 80s was great too.

Today's music sucks.

#boomermentality

Personally, I think there is a lot of good alternative music right now. Just not a lot of stations to constantly (and only) play it. 

Alt Nation on Sirius is awesome. 

Edited by The Evil Genius
  • Like 2

First 3 years here, rent raised once.  Past 2, raised 3 times.  ****!

Yearly reminder that I think RATM is clearly the band of the 90s, even though they only put out 3 albums.  The 4th album, their song-covering album released in 2000, would've solidified that even more if released a year earlier.

They aced the test.  No bad songs.  Not one.

Edited by d0ublestr0ker0ll

Yeah, hold up.  Make fun of them all you want, but that's ****ing CRAZY.  Yall mentioned 3 of those...I'll go ahead and say hoooly moly to Steel Reserve.  The grandaddy of cheap beer drunkeness.  Definitely have to nab some before its gone.  It "got me thru" (and caused) some bad times.

Wondering if Natty Daddy has anything to do with it.  Seems as though that's the main cheap high-alc beer now.  10 bucks for a 15 compared to Steel Reserve 10 for 12.

Heartbreaking.  RIP my old friend and nemesis.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, d0ublestr0ker0ll said:

Diet cheating day.  Already thru a big bag of tortilla chips.  Melted cheese all over em...chunky salsa dip.

Think subconsciously I'm practicing for football season.

Wednesday is my cheat day too. Pondering what fast food to get for lunch. Thinking of Burger King since its super close and its been a while.

• Like 2

One of the mover guys is a Team fan, so I showed him the site.  :1386:  We trashed the rest of the division the whole time they were hauling my stuff in. :ols:  (Of course, there was a Dallass fan, so for once I had some backup.)

Everything's here and it's overwhelming, I forgot I had so much **** when I moved down to Savannah in '06.  Time for more donations, I think.   

• Like 4