Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Random Thought Thread Vol 2---Read OP For Thread Rules

Jumbo

I had a dream last night… My belly button was a Phillips head screw, and I'm workin' unscrewin' it, and when I get it unscrewed, my penis falls off. You know, I pick it up, and I'm holdin' it, and I'm runnin' around, lookin' for the guy who used to work on my Lincoln when I drove Lincoln so he can put it back on. And, you know, I'm holdin' it up, and this bird swoops down and grabs it in its beak and flies off with it.

• Haha 5

9 minutes ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

I had a dream last night… My belly button was a Phillips head screw, and I'm workin' unscrewin' it, and when I get it unscrewed, my penis falls off. You know, I pick it up, and I'm holdin' it, and I'm runnin' around, lookin' for the guy who used to work on my Lincoln when I drove Lincoln so he can put it back on. And, you know, I'm holdin' it up, and this bird swoops down and grabs it in its beak and flies off with it.

PC3P.gif.38de9ab3388f12656cf8fef6fc0e251f.gif

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

Sometimes a penis is just a penis
- Sigmund Freud

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

Well you certainly haven't changed at all...

• Haha 1

I don't wear our gear anymore, simply "because".

And won't wear our gear when we're called the Washington Guardians.

What a week.  4 days off.  A Sopranos half-marathon?  Worried I'm going to expect too much from The Many Saints of Newark.

Have to do it, to prep for the movie.  Might as well now.

sopranos-christopher.jpg.71c0d36367c5d8afbd4411d3e9b66c65.jpg

At my childhood home looking through my baseball card collection, which is gigantic. I've been googling some of these cards - damn apparently they are worth something. It is hard to really appraise though - for instance I see a 1987 Topps David Cone going for $10 on Ebay. Then another exact same one being sold for $225.

I really need to sell some of these. I've never used Ebay before, have no idea where else to sell them.

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, abdcskins said:

At my childhood home looking through my baseball card collection, which is gigantic. I've been googling some of these cards - damn apparently they are worth something. It is hard to really appraise though - for instance I see a 1987 Topps David Cone going for $10 on Ebay. Then another exact same one being sold for $225.

I really need to sell some of these. I've never used Ebay before, have no idea where else to sell them.

I'm sitting on my card collection.  Market got bad the past decade.  I have a few cards that are worth $50 or more, but most of them (thousands of cards) are between 5 and 50 cents.

I loved those booklets back in the day that you could look up the prices of your cards in.  Time-melting hobby.  When you'd come up on a card that was worth more than the norm, it was like finding treasure.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 7/27/2021 at 12:13 PM, abdcskins said:

Ebay allows lower quality items to be sold, which can mess stuff up. I would just start at the mean.