Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Random Thought Thread Vol 2---Read OP For Thread Rules

Jumbo

1 hour ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Sheeeeeeeit, as much as these controllers run for nowadays? I don't even sneeze on them ****es without apologizing profusely.

maxresdefault.thumb.jpg.5daef9d496e232d523555196a475837a.jpg

Well you stand here with your apologies and your sneezes...talkin about conserving the well-being of game controllers and what not....

I'm here..........telling you..........THAT JUST AIN'T GONNA HAPPEN.

So you can go on and tell your little crew, your little buddies back there...and even Vince McMahon himself....that they can kiss my ass!

tenor-1.gif.bfd88de42d9fa0fb6806035c3323fef0.gif

• Haha 2

On 7/1/2021 at 10:07 PM, TheGreatBuzz said:

Do we really not have a thread about all the crap going on with Britney Spears?  I just heard about it a week or so ago.  That **** is crazy and not sure how it is even legal.  There needs to be an investigation or something.

On 7/14/2021 at 7:07 PM, TheGreatBuzz said:

Britney Spears has been granted the right to get a lawyer.  This **** is so crazy.  

Britney Spears tells court she wants her father to be charged with conservatorship abuse

• Like 1

Well, I thought I'd be brave and face Jimmy Carter Blvd at 5...I was only going a couple miles, to Home Depot (the numbers on my mailbox melted off :ols:, and the FedEx driver that dropped off my last Chewy delivery left a nice note on a box to please label my house, soooo....)

It turns out that 5:00 is the best time to be there.  The parking lot was damn near empty.  Now I know what time to go so I can have some peace and quiet while picking out a kitchen backsplash.  I'm almost excited. 

More boxes gone through today, more stuff thrown out.  I'm on a 2 week countdown now, and kinda like @d0ublestr0ker0ll, I work best under pressure.  I've gotta move a whole room full of tools that aren't separated (all in random boxes) into another room and then I'll be done except for the cleanup.  I'm gonna buy one of those Bissell super pet-cleaning things for like $300, then I own my own steam cleaner.  I'm only replacing part of the flooring. 

Sorry for the babble. 

Edited by skinsmarydu
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

I love **** like this but I can't, as a 39 year old dopey white guy, get away with wearing anything like that.  

But yes, get it.  Let me live vicariously through you.

Couple things here.  

1.  Please don't talk about my cousin Spiffy like that. 

2.  That's the beauty of being a sneaker slut, anybody can be one.  Shoe fanatics don't care what you look like, just that your Chuckposites aren't creased.  :)

3.  Imagine stepping out of your twin turbo Grand National at a high-brow car show, and those tricked out Converse are the first thing people see.  All the high-beams within a quarter mile would be on, and we're not talking headlights.  B)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

27 minutes ago, Chew said:

Couple things here.  

1.  Please don't talk about my cousin Spiffy like that. 

2.  That's the beauty of being a sneaker slut, anybody can be one.  Shoe fanatics don't care what you look like, just that your Chuckposites aren't creased.  :)

3.  Imagine stepping out of your twin turbo Grand National at a high-brow car show, and those tricked out Converse are the first thing people see.  All the high-beams within a quarter mile would be on, and we're not talking headlights.  B)

I was at a gun show recently and this old ass Willie Nelson lookin dude had on some CLEAN Af1's. Had to dap em up

The Culture does not discriminate 🙌🏼

9 minutes ago, skinsmarydu said:

Mine are lavendar.  I'm a purple person.

👊🏼

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, skinsmarydu said:

Well, I thought I'd be brave and face Jimmy Carter Blvd at 5...I was only going a couple miles, to Home Depot (the numbers on my mailbox melted off :ols:, and the FedEx driver that dropped off my last Chewy delivery left a nice note on a box to please label my house, soooo....)

It turns out that 5:00 is the best time to be there.  The parking lot was damn near empty.  Now I know what time to go so I can have some peace and quiet while picking out a kitchen backsplash.  I'm almost excited. 

More boxes gone through today, more stuff thrown out.  I'm on a 2 week countdown now, and kinda like @d0ublestr0ker0ll, I work best under pressure.  I've gotta move a whole room full of tools that aren't separated (all in random boxes) into another room and then I'll be done except for the cleanup.  I'm gonna buy one of those Bissell super pet-cleaning things for like $300, then I own my own steam cleaner.  I'm only replacing part of the flooring. 

Sorry for the babble. 

Worrrrd sista.  I just turned 38.  Birthday was basically me in ultra-denial mode, taking it out on my backstock of nostalgic stuff.  Raided my closet.  Threw away my broken Sega Genesis that I've only hung on to because it was so sacred.   F*** it.  A couple hefty bags of other old s***.  Clay sculptures from high school, my baseball bag from high school, my heart and soul.  Threw it away.

Going thru this "live lightly, get rid of clutter" phase is working wonders.  It's like doing anything super stressful-but-necessary.  It sucks in the moment, but afterwards my general sense of well-being is upgraded.

I bought a basketball for myself as a birthday gift.  Going to start hooping again.  I have a training session already lined up for a coworker's son.  Kid is legit, 8 years old.  He might Iverson me.  No video taping allowed.

• Like 3