Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Random Thought Thread Vol 2---Read OP For Thread Rules

Jumbo

If you're walking your dog, and there's some kids in the distance making barking sounds to rile your dog up, is it illegal to unleash your dog and sick him on the kids?

Surely there's some wiggle room there.

Edited by CRobi21
  • Like 3

On 7/27/2021 at 12:13 PM, abdcskins said:

At my childhood home looking through my baseball card collection, which is gigantic. I've been googling some of these cards - damn apparently they are worth something. It is hard to really appraise though - for instance I see a 1987 Topps David Cone going for $10 on Ebay. Then another exact same one being sold for $225.

I really need to sell some of these. I've never used Ebay before, have no idea where else to sell them.

Use a baseball card broker.  Pay them to do the work, they'll do it better than you ever could.  

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, China said:

Power’s been out for over an hour now from the storm that blew through.

Power was out about 8 hours and came back on around 7 this morning.

• Sad 1

Humans of the female gender are generally inclined to engage in the act of commerce. It is an impossible task to impede females in any age bracket from participating in retail activities involving the receipt of material goods in exchange for monetary currency.

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, TryTheBeal! said:

These albums all came out between July 10-August 20, 1991.

CHOOSE YOUR FIGHTER!

*stolen from reddit*

F18467CB-E785-4733-B7AD-E92D157328AD.jpeg

I'm going with Pearl Jam.

• Like 1

^ Wonder how many takes that clip took.  Imagine some prop hands cleaning all that up and setting it up again dozens of times.  The scene where Wendy swings the bat at Jack took 127 takes, which is probably still the world record.  Kubrick was an absolute maniac with the amount of takes he demanded.

1 hour ago, China said:

Also, quite a year.  That was when I bought my house (August 1991), and the year the Redskins won their last Superbowl.

Fair time for me to remind the forum that I was in the stands in Minnesota for Super Bowl XXVII.

We flew put of Dulles at 5AM that Sunday and flew back at 2AM Monday.  25 degrees round the clock in Loudon, but a sunny 35 in Minneapolis in the afternoon…heat wave.

Wilber Marshall could not be contained.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, TryTheBeal! said:

These albums all came out between July 10-August 20, 1991.

CHOOSE YOUR FIGHTER!

*stolen from reddit*

F18467CB-E785-4733-B7AD-E92D157328AD.jpeg

I’ll take **** I had to hide from my parents when I was 11, Alex. 

• Haha 1

At 23 with the skins dominating, my testosterone levels peaking and money from a decent a job to party on (with lots of high quality cheap party favors here on the border), Metallica was a no-brainer.  **** that whiny ****.  Is how I woulda phrased it, I'm sure.

1 hour ago, KAOSkins said:

At 23 with the skins dominating, my testosterone levels peaking and money from a decent a job to party on (with lots of high quality cheap party favors here on the border), Metallica was a no-brainer.  **** that whiny ****.  Is how I woulda phrased it, I'm sure.

The next year, 1992, I did go to see Metallica and Guns 'n' Roses at RFK.  Axl was a primadonna and made the crowd wait an excessively long time before coming on.  Sucked.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, China said:

The next year, 1992, I did go to see Metallica and Guns 'n' Roses at RFK.  Axl was a primadonna and made the crowd wait an excessively long time before coming on.  Sucked.

I saw In living color, GnR and the Stones at the Coliseum in LA 1989 and Axel ****ed it all up by saying the N word and ragging on gays.  Mick said they weren't gonna talk, just play, and they did.  Thought, at the time, I better get my shot at a Stones concert because they wouldn't be around that much longer.

• Like 1