Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Random Thought Thread Vol 2---Read OP For Thread Rules

Jumbo

16 hours ago, skinsmarydu said:

I got so much done today...I cleared my desk, which was no small task.  Everything is filed in the proper place.  Litter, laundry, cleaned the fans, moved some furniture around, & called folks to pick up a very large donation pile...all while watching some amazing tennis. 

I therefore decided to splurge & make French Toast (in butter :ols:) with sausage, first thing I've cooked in weeks.  It was delicious. 

So far today I have made and consumed a bowl of oatmeal. That's it, that's the list.  

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

you’ve heard that your whole life huh. 

I have, usually when I try to put on a regular-sized condom.  

I'm stuck between fitting a magnum and a magnum XL.  You're probably not familiar.  

I lost a good friend today.

Worked with him since 2011.  Smart, kind, hard worker, honest and funny.  Used to own an Italian restaurant in the 00s.  Liked to drink a few and was a gifted dancer.  Huge fan of the New Orleans Saints and Dean Martin.  Has two grown daughters in their 20s.  Was engaged to be married.

He had a massive aneurysm around 10AM today and we just got the news that he is currently brain dead.

So, pour one out for the great James Balsamo.  He was 55 years old.

And also, take care of your people.  Tell them you love them.

• Sad 12

2 hours ago, TryTheBeal! said:

Worked with him since 2011.  Smart, kind, hard worker, honest and funny.  Used to own an Italian restaurant in the 00s.  Liked to drink a few and was a gifted dancer.  Huge fan of the New Orleans Saints and Dean Martin.  Has two grown daughters in their 20s.  Was engaged to be married.

He had a massive aneurysm around 10AM today and we just got the news that he is currently brain dead.

My condolences.  And yikes...I turn 55 next week.

2 hours ago, TryTheBeal! said:

A high school classmate, who was by all accounts an incredible young woman, died of a brain aneurysm her freshman year of college.  That ****'s just unfair.  My condolences, and much respect to James Balsamo.  Rest in peace.

First day back at work in 6 days and I feel great.  The time off made me feel that I should to go back to my old schedule of 3 days on/4 days off.  In the span of 3 days I'll get my 40 hours in.  It's a double-life, sometimes spending the night at work (I still do that from time to time), but those 4 days off are going to rock.  Almost forgot how good it was.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, d0ublestr0ker0ll said:

First day back at work in 6 days and I feel great.  The time off made me feel that I should to go back to my old schedule of 3 days on/4 days off.  In the span of 3 days I'll get my 40 hours in.  It's a double-life, sometimes spending the night at work (I still do that from time to time), but those 4 days off are going to rock.  Almost forgot how good it was.

That you're within walking distance and can take your dogs, PURRFECT.  

• Like 2

I was in the dark news wise for like 36 hours

i demand an explanation

Also while searching Twitter for why es was done I found that dip**** @Jumbobanned ranting away. He like made fake reviews of the site (there were a grand total of 5) and then tweeted it to Jp Finley as if it was a giant scoop into the fraud that is the Redskins’s board

when that got no traction he started tweeting about how jumbo is a nazi

I half thought maybe he paid a ddos service to nuke the site

Some people are nuts 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, tshile said:

I was in the dark news wise for like 36 hours

i demand an explanation

Also while searching Twitter for why es was done I found that dip**** @Jumbobanned ranting away. He like made fake reviews of the site (there were a grand total of 5) and then tweeted it to Jp Finley as if it was a giant scoop into the fraud that is the Redskins’s board

when that got no traction he started tweeting about how jumbo is a nazi

I half thought maybe he paid a ddos service to nuke the site

Some people are nuts 

I read them too, I couldn't stop laughing.