Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Random Thought Thread Vol 2---Read OP For Thread Rules

Jumbo

1 hour ago, Die Hard said:

Art and music snobs are the worst. Change my mind.

American Idol, The Voice, 1-minute ripoffs of Freddie Mercury/Aretha Franklin's style, is a billion times worse.

Auto tune, a band behind you that nobody cares about, no band at all...is a billion times worse.

Needing to have a ridiculous show because your music is more basic than putting your socks on, is a billion times worse.

Music is in the worst state its been in, in over 100 years.  But we like to call people snobs for pointing that out.

Snob-snobs are the worst.

I realize you can dig a hole deeper than a lithium mine to find great s*** these days.  Otherwise...

Give me the Benny Goodman Big Band any day.

• Like 1

Man, I took some edibles this morning to make Monday a little more interesting.  First time I've ever done it (outside of microdosing).  And of course, I  totally forgot we had an all-hands at 13:00, where it's mandatory we be on camera.

I washed my face and used some Visine drops....but looking at myself on camera, I'm CLEARLY stoned.  ****.   :silly:

• Haha 7

2 minutes ago, Chew said:

Man, I took some edibles this morning to make Monday a little more interesting.  First time I've ever done it (outside of microdosing).  And of course, I  totally forgot we had an all-hands at 13:00, where it's mandatory we be on camera.

I washed my face and used some Visine drops....but looking at myself on camera, I'm CLEARLY stoned.  ****.   :silly:

Tbf the orange cheeto dust gave it away, Chew. 

2 minutes ago, TryTheBeal! said:

Yeesh.

I picture Ride of the Valkyries playing in the background. 

Edited by The Evil Genius
  • Haha 3

20 hour travel day from Iceland today.  Woke up in Reykjavik at 8:00 local, 4:30 est, got on the flight out at 1:00 est, took an extra hour in the air because of weather and we landed at Dulles at 7:30, through customs/Covid by 9:00, 2 hour drive to get home.

COVID had Leif Ericsson terminal looking like a ghost town.  Beyond surreal and we’ll probably never see anything quite like it again.  I mean, Dulles was pretty light but not like this.

67A1990F-FBD1-449A-B15A-50F0D8C66FB8.jpeg

ED3C3E60-ED36-4363-BC8E-E3445A3B7998.jpeg

E51603E0-5EBE-4F89-AA90-2B8E130FCD79.png

• Like 3

47 minutes ago, TryTheBeal! said:

20 hour travel day from Iceland today.  Woke up in Reykjavik at 8:00 local, 4:30 est, got on the flight out at 1:00 est, took an extra hour in the air because of weather and we landed at Dulles at 7:30, through customs/Covid by 9:00, 2 hour drive to get home.

COVID had Leif Ericsson terminal looking like a ghost town.  Beyond surreal and we’ll probably never see anything quite like it again.  I mean, Dulles was pretty light but not like this.

67A1990F-FBD1-449A-B15A-50F0D8C66FB8.jpeg

Is that a picture of a dinosaur hatching out of a silver egg?

1 hour ago, TryTheBeal! said:

Absolute unit.

Back in the day women use to throw panties and room keys on the stage at the Welshman's shows in Vegas.  Here he is in a video rockin' an original mullet and eyeing up that goat (well he is Welsh after all).

Edited by China
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, The Evil Genius said:

Ghostbusters and Gremlins were both released on this day's date in 1984. 

Back when there were releases timed to be summer blockbusters.  I was a freshman in college.

Now, who cares when a movie comes out.