Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Random Thought Thread Vol 2---Read OP For Thread Rules

Jumbo

3 minutes ago, The Evil Genius said:

Trying to figure out what the hell is going on with Gamestop stock (GME). Nearly doubled today to $129.97.

5 months ago it was a sub $5 stock. 

Someone is cooking the books somewhere. This company is going bankrupt. 

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/game-stop-shares-up-50-in-premarket-as-massive-short-squeeze-forges-ahead-133819632.html

• Thanks 1

^^Everything Bagel ice cream - I was in Trader Joe's the other day & bought the everything bagel potato chips. Wife & I opened it for lunch the other day - YUCK!!! Tossed out the entire bag minus 6 chips.

We love the spice but good gawd man, stop the insanity with this spice mix! You can't put that **** on everything!

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

Give yourself flowers, first false alarm in hospital i ended up playing music on low, will remember headphones going forward.  I should get a treadmill.

You can absolutely have my treadmill if you'll just get it the **** outta my way.  And the rowing machine too.  

#iwouldneverpurchasesuchthingsiwalkforaliving

• Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

The video of the daughter I saw on twitter last week was kinda scary.  Not sure what's going on now but I hope that kid is ok.

Kellyanne leaked nudes of her daughter.

Also strong evidence she's being beaten and verbally abused. I follow the daughter on Twitter and she claims that because of her parents political/legal power, CPS is scared to death to try and get involved.

Edited by Mr. Sinister
  • Sad 2

4 hours ago, Kosher Ham said:

Just watched Homefront. Reminds me of the Arnold and Milano movie from back in the day. Entertaining, but not really anything new or standout in any way. 

I watched it last night, not sure how I missed it, it came out in 2013.  Pretty solid, James Franco was a really good hillbilly bad guy.

• Like 2