Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Random Thought Thread Vol 2---Read OP For Thread Rules

Jumbo

2 minutes ago, d0ublestr0ker0ll said:

My dogs look at me angrily as I make fried chicken.  I toss em pieces and they're never satisfied.  Like, "da f***?  Til we explode mofo".

For real tho, I fry chicken every night.  Heart attack mode.

I just figure there's probably nothing else to eat in Oklahoma besides fried chicken and steaks the size of a Mini Clubman.

• Like 1

Tried to sell my car this evening. Took it to Carmax, which is a good 45 minute drive each way. Had all my **** in order. 

Nope, can’t sell it. The ****ing lender never recorded their lien, so Carmax can’t get clean title until I jump through a bunch of ****ing hoops to un**** the lenders mistake. 

Very frustrating, going to drink at least one bottle of wine and watch Pacific Rim. 

• Sad 3

54 minutes ago, PleaseBlitz said:

Tried to sell my car this evening. Took it to Carmax, which is a good 45 minute drive each way. Had all my **** in order. 

Nope, can’t sell it. The ****ing lender never recorded their lien, so Carmax can’t get clean title until I jump through a bunch of ****ing hoops to un**** the lenders mistake. 

Very frustrating, going to drink at least one bottle of wine and watch Pacific Rim. 

If they never recorded the lien, then there shouldn’t be a lien on the title and it would be a clear title, right?  What is the issue?

7 minutes ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

If they never recorded the lien, then there shouldn’t be a lien on the title and it would be a clear title, right?  What is the issue?

This may come as a surprise, but the Carmax lady with the 80’s haircut and cigarette stains on her hands was unable to satisfactorily explain the application of UCC article 9 to my specific situation. 

And I have opted to consume a bottle of wine (to start) rather than figure it out for myself. Maybe tomorrow if my OCD kicks in. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, PleaseBlitz said:

This may come as a surprise, but the Carmax lady with the 80’s haircut and cigarette stains on her hands was unable to satisfactorily explain the application of UCC article 9 to my specific situation. 

And I have opted to consume a bottle of wine (to start) rather than figure it out for myself. Maybe tomorrow if my OCD kicks in. 

Hahaha....you got out-lawyered by the Carmax lady with the 80’s haircut and cigarette stains on her hands.

• Haha 4

14 hours ago, PleaseBlitz said:

Call your bank on Monday and get it straight.  Lawyers are so damn fussy.

• Haha 1

Yellowstone's 'Zone of Death': The 50-square-mile district in Idaho where 'you can get away with murder' because it has no people and no one to sit on a jury

Yellowstone National Park stretches more than 3,400 square miles through Wyoming and Montana, but a small portion of the park dips into Idaho that is known as the 'Zone of Death.'

Within this 50-square-mile area of Idaho is a loophole in the US Constitution that would allow someone to theoretically get away with any crime, including murder.

The technicality stems from the Sixth Amendment that states an individual charged of a crime has the right to a jury summoned from the state and district where the crime was committed.

However, the 'Zone of Death' falls in a district that has a population of zero and any criminal act conducted in the region would technically have to be dismissed by a court of law.

Researchers across the US have petition Congress to end the loophole by adding the lawless land to the District of Wyoming, but have been dismissed because officials say the judicial system would 'prevail' regardless of the loophole.

38654246-9203533-image-a-43_161196304562

Click on the link for more

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

I've ended my Amazon boycott, now wife convinced me to get back on Instagram.  I've tried not taking my principles out on other people, i should consider not doing that too much too myself either.

Why boycott Amazon?  I hate regular ass shopping, get everything I need online.

Edited by Dont Taze Me Bro
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

Why boycott Amazon?  I hate regular ass shopping, get everything I need online.

Whole thread about that. 

Not to mention thermal cameras to stop unionizing, taking health insurance from part-time workers at whole foods, wife used to work in warehouse of theirs, now articles about people laying on the floor and others told to get back to work.

I can keep going, but our baby registry was on amazon and their logistics system is second to none.  When comes to getting daughter taken care of, I have to be careful with being picky.

And for outlets, ya, my feeling on what Facebook is doing to society is one thing.  Social distancing didn't help me at all and what I already have to deal with.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, skinsmarydu said:

Why does Chewy.com decide to put all 80 pounds of stuff I order in ONE BOX?  I had to stand on the porch, in the rain, and take everything into the house piece by piece. :taz:

I think the only reasonable solution to this problem is to install a trebuchet at the end of your driveway and aim it for your front door:

32d890028fde5908058b5babbfa67333.gif.36169c0dfada7220893a68c74e358640.gif

...make sure to compensate on windy days...dog treats are hell on living room widows when fired at velocity.

Edited by Jabbyrwock
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Jabbyrwock said:

I think the only reasonable solution to this problem is to install a trebuchet at the end of your driveway and aim it for your front door:

32d890028fde5908058b5babbfa67333.gif.36169c0dfada7220893a68c74e358640.gif

...make sure to compensate on windy days...dog treats are hell on living room widows when fired at velocity.

That 40# bag of kitty litter might cause an episode...........

• Haha 2

Lol, I don't even know why I bother sometimes.  Just got done watching this sad story about this chick who escaped a religious death cult that her father was running.

Ended up as an actress in the real world (after she realized that God actually doesn't want her to slaughter little children after all) so I figured I'd try and track her down on Twitter and hit her up with a Follow ( because it was an incredibly riveting story of survival and determination... And because she's  kinda hot  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ )

so I track down what I think is her profile, and she's posting and retweeting **** nuttier than a bag of trail mix 🤕. Guess that murder cult life dies hard

You live in the vault, you die in the vault.

Edited by Mr. Sinister
  • Haha 2