Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Random Thought Thread Vol 2---Read OP For Thread Rules

Jumbo

14 hours ago, Jumbo said:

hmmmm...this band---the black pumas---seem pretty...how you say?...."dope"

they had me at the name and then the look of each one of them, and then they sound great and ooze cool

That is a fantastic record.  I just went to their website and they have a deluxe version they released and of course it's sold out.  

• Like 1

I'm getting ****ing fed up with the DMV.  It's been nearly two months since I applied to get my vehicle titled and still ****ing nothing from them.  I can't even call and talk to a person because their hours are all completely during my work day, or a couple hours on Saturday (before noon), but of course they don't have enough phone lines to handle all the people who can only access them on a weekend.  GIVE ME MY ****ING TITLE SO I CAN DRIVE MY *****ING CAR!  This is so ****ing infuriating.  I can handle waiting in line for two hours to be called.  But two ****ing months is so beyond unacceptable that we've entered satire territory.  This is what the DMV would look like in something Douglass Adams would write.

• Like 1

What's with people not learning by example? 

You walk in to a scenario you should care about, and see what the veterans have done, and should strive to do that, no?

This s*** wasn't magically set up, A-A-Ron.  It took hard work.  Please don't give me more hard work because you need to go home to eat 15 7-11 chili dogonnit I'm done.