Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Random Thought Thread Vol 2---Read OP For Thread Rules

Jumbo

2 hours ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Ha, I have no recollection of that one. I do remember the one on XBox in the mid aughts. Clubber Lang was a monster.

The secret to beating Clubber in the 1987 version is to constantly punch the midsection, rapidly, then cover your head on his attack sequence and ultimately win by getting 3 knockdowns in a single round for TKO. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

No man, 2nd Piston Honda.  I think I knocked him down 5 times, he knocked me down twice.  

Talkin' bout

park-si-hun-70a610ae-7eee-4b7b-a790-00ceeee9706-resize-750.jpeg.jpg.8edc73d0a2096fac16f1964974ea4db3.jpg

Damndest thing, I watched a video on that matchup with the second Piston Honda this morning.  What are the chances?

Piston's got a snake in his camp 😄

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Man I got like 4 Amber alerts on my phone this morning. DMV is wildin'

I was just about to leave my apartment when like 30 cops converged on the mall down the street.  Some dumbass shot himself in the leg.  Thanks for the traffic jam, butthair.

I hate Amber Alerts.  The noise is scarier than the emergency alert system.  I feel like where I am is suddenly haunted.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Barry.Randolphe said:

It seems like the large majority of Amber Alerts are family abductions from family disputes and not the creepy old dude in a white ice cream truck we all think of when we hear 'child abduction' 

The kicker is the family abductions are probably the most dangerous variety.

2 hours ago, Barry.Randolphe said:

It seems like the large majority of Amber Alerts are family abductions from family disputes and not the creepy old dude in a white ice cream truck we all think of when we hear 'child abduction' 

1200x743.jpg

• Haha 2

The dog had surgery today so we all celebrated to cheer everyone up. (she's doing great, doesn't even need the cone) 

On the menu:

Caprese Salad w/ Baguette

Flank Steak --> Garlic/Brown Sugar/S&P/Scallion/Lime/EVOO

Stuffed Portobellos --> Marinara, Olive/Brussels, 3 types of cheese, Panko/Shallot/Garlic topping 

Dungeness Crab Mac & Cheese --> Sharp Cheddar/Pecorino/Fresh Mozz

Green salad --> Butter lettuce, endive, vinaigrette

• Like 1

4 hours ago, d0ublestr0ker0ll said:

I was just about to leave my apartment when like 30 cops converged on the mall down the street.  Some dumbass shot himself in the leg.  Thanks for the traffic jam, butthair.

I think anytime someone shoots themself in the leg, they need to be referred to as Cheddar Bob.

Anyway, this video had me cracking up

Just now, Mooka said:

The dog had surgery today so we all celebrated to cheer everyone up. (she's doing great, doesn't even need the cone) 

On the menu:

Caprese Salad w/ Baguette

Flank Steak --> Garlic/Brown Sugar/S&P/Scallion/Lime/EVOO

Stuffed Portobellos --> Marinara, Olive/Brussels, 3 types of cheese, Panko/Shallot/Garlic topping 

Dungeness Crab Mac & Cheese --> Sharp Cheddar/Pecorino/Fresh Mozz

Green salad --> Butter lettuce, endive, vinaigrette

I bet the dog is excited.  What are you having?

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, LadySkinsFan said:

Every time is see one of our country's military commercials, I think of the commercials in the Starship Troopers movie. So over the top.

I thought about that for a minute, and I can't remember the last time I saw one...I got just a little hippity when I saw a NAVY bumper sticker today, he got a honk and a ✌️

• Like 1

OK.  I've got neighbors a few houses down who have a really nice deck, and in years past have thrown lots of weekend parties, usually with a DJ.  We're an extremely Latino community, I'm used to it.  This year, they've had very few and they've been much more quiet.

But OMG...apparently this evening is karaoke.  It's gotta stop.  Somebody call the cops.  This isn't even funny.  🤮

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, skinsmarydu said:

OK.  I've got neighbors a few houses down who have a really nice deck, and in years past have thrown lots of weekend parties, usually with a DJ.  We're an extremely Latino community, I'm used to it.  This year, they've had very few and they've been much more quiet.

But OMG...apparently this evening is karaoke.  It's gotta stop.  Somebody call the cops.  This isn't even funny.  🤮

It's like 6:45 pm, that's pretty early to call the cops.