Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Random Thought Thread Vol 2---Read OP For Thread Rules

Jumbo

Our Main Even of the Evening:

Hamburger Helper vs. Little Caesars

Both come out swinging wildly in the first round, horrible technique.  RD 1 goes to helper, via quickness and quantity.

Round 2 goes to Caesars via warming up and putting some sauce on his attack.

Round 3, Hamburger Helper overwhelms Little Caesars via being hungry.  He heated up fast, and had a lot left.

Hamburger Helper wins via KO 4:20 of RD 2

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

12 minutes ago, skinsmarydu said:

I almost got one on the way home today...I must be psychic. 

(I'm finally out of Chinese, 😁

I'm going to a restaurant tomorrow for lunch (outdoor seating), so it's a sammich or somethin tonight. 

Been thawing some turkey burgers I plan on having tomorrow for dinner.  And a vegetable soup on the side.

I was having a discussion at work about making soft-shelled choco tacos.  Here's what we came up with:

• Make a fresh round waffle; don't overcook it; needs to be able to fold up without falling apart
  • pour some caramel into the squares of the waffle
  • scoop the ice cream on top
  • fold up waffle and dip open-face into magic-shell chocolate

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Pineapple on pan crust pepperoni is surprisingly good

I used to sling pies for Papa Johns back in the day. Boss used to make pepperoni/pineapple/jalapeño pizzas that were pretty damn good.

Always thought the key to a good pizza was leaving it the oven a little longer. Get that cheese and pepperoni browned up a bit.

***Note: Please nobody bring up the garlic sauce from Papa Johns in response to this post. It haunts my dreams.

Edited by AlvinWaltonIsMyBoy
  • Like 2

Here's a random episode of Hollywood Squares from 1974, recorded on DC's NBC4.  Check the commercials.  A couple of things you might notice:  1) Steve Guttenberg in a Honda ad, and the ad for Eastern Airlines, there are no computers behind the counter; ticketing was all paper.

4 minutes ago, clietas said:

Loved Fudruckers as a kid. Va Beach was the only place I lived that had one. Prolly haven't been in over thirty years. For the past decade I  always see them on those businesses going under lists. 

Both locations I knew of near me here closed about 20 years ago. Great burger experience. 

• Like 1