Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official ES 2020 Free Agency Thread /Tracker... Kendall Fuller,OG Schweitzer, KP Louis, Thomas Davis, McKissic, TE Logan Thomas, OT Lucas, QB Kyle Allen (trd 5th Rd pick), RB P. Barber, LB Davis, Ronald Darby

Riggo-toni

12 minutes ago, PartyPosse said:

Njoku and. 2nd for Trent. Make it happen.

That was my immediate thought too. Same exact package.  I'd be very happy with that.  A TE with potential that is also relatively cheap.  Makes too much sense for both sides.

Wanted to keep Flowers, but good for him.  The ignorant will laugh, but he played well last year.  We need interior o-line depth now with Martin becoming a starter.

Just now, Skinsinparadise said:

I expect this will be like reverse Osweiler trade.  Houston gets a  pick for taking on that contract.

19 minutes ago, Riggo'sRangers said:

Hooper is a good player, but absolutely not worth being the highest paid TE, imho.  Glad we avoided that if true. Good smart start.  Hail

I agree but that's not how FA works. Teams have resources to spend and there are not a lot of stuff to spend it on. So you just gonna overpay for decent players. Because to many teams want to spend resources to improve their team. 

1 minute ago, bakedtater1 said:

Tell me Callahan sucked as a coach..pffff!

Yep, he just made Flowers a whole load of cash. 

3 minutes ago, mhd24 said:

Wanted to keep Flowers, but good for him.  The ignorant will laugh, but he played well last year.  We need interior o-line depth now with Martin becoming a starter.

I think we sign D Williams, ex Panther. Versatile OL.

2 minutes ago, wilco_holland said:

I agree but that's not how FA works. Teams have resources to spend and there are not a lot of stuff to spend it on. So you just gonna overpay for decent players. Because to many teams want to spend resources to improve their team. 

Of course not.  I understand that well.  Just glad we did not set the market on Hooper as just not convinced on him.  Hail

Archived