Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official ES 2020 Free Agency Thread /Tracker... Kendall Fuller,OG Schweitzer, KP Louis, Thomas Davis, McKissic, TE Logan Thomas, OT Lucas, QB Kyle Allen (trd 5th Rd pick), RB P. Barber, LB Davis, Ronald Darby

Riggo-toni

33 minutes ago, OVCChairman said:

Random question, if we offered the exact same trade to Houston but with Guice, do you do it? 

you guys are crazy. you are over valuing our players way too much. TW for Nuke straight up is laughable but at least in the realm of possibility because of O'Brien. What you just proposed is not even in this dimension.

I...just can't get over the Hopkins trade. I thought they are in "win now" mode...all they did was leave a huge hole at WR. They'd better make the 4 games, that Will Fuller is going to play in next year, count. They could've just signed Melvin Gordon or something...I don't understand...

1 minute ago, xxprodigyxx said:

I...just can't get over the Hopkins trade. I thought they are in "win now" mode...all they did was leave a huge hole at WR. They'd better make the 4 games, that Will Fuller is going to play in next year, count. They couldn't just signed Melvin Gordon or something...I don't understand...

Bill O'Brien is a mediocre coach, but 100x better at it than he is at GMing.

Even though we have a new Head Coach a lot of players still do not trust the Redskins owner so its not going to be easy to sign quality free agents.

We are going have to open the wallet big time or else go with college players and try to develop them on the fly during the season.  Most players

will avoid a team with such a bad record last year and so will their agents.

8 minutes ago, veteranskinsfan said:

Just read Dolphins plan to sign Ereck Flowers to $30 million contract for 3 years.   Glad the Skins did not agree to $10 million per year.

Flowers needs to send some money to Coach Callahan for changing his career path after failing with NY Giants.

At that value contract are we likely to get a comp pick next year?  I know we may sign a few free agents that will make it moot but as far as I understand the system we should be in line for a 4th/5th rounder.

Archived