Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official ES 2020 Free Agency Thread /Tracker... Kendall Fuller,OG Schweitzer, KP Louis, Thomas Davis, McKissic, TE Logan Thomas, OT Lucas, QB Kyle Allen (trd 5th Rd pick), RB P. Barber, LB Davis, Ronald Darby

Riggo-toni

Just now, Mpvanskins said:

Not much noise, I’m like a crack addict looking for a hit. I’m not used to it being this quiet.

Well usually we are hearing that player is coming in for a visit.  With that off the table i'm sure it changes the feel of free agency.  We won't be saying don't let the guy leave the building this year though!

35 minutes ago, mhd24 said:

WHAT is O'brien doing???  AZ can take best available tackle with Hopkins in the fold.  

O'Brien has destroyed the Texans. How can you trade away a top-3 wide receiver for a washed up RB and mid round pick? I though he was nuts for giving up two 1'st for Tunsil but teams are fleecing him in these trades. 

1 minute ago, OVCChairman said:

Random question, if we offered the exact same trade to Houston but with Guice, do you do it? 

A player injured 90ish % of his first 2 years for one of the best WR in the game?  Yes, yes I would.  (If we had a 2nd rounder...)

Archived