Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official ES 2020 Free Agency Thread /Tracker... Kendall Fuller,OG Schweitzer, KP Louis, Thomas Davis, McKissic, TE Logan Thomas, OT Lucas, QB Kyle Allen (trd 5th Rd pick), RB P. Barber, LB Davis, Ronald Darby

Riggo-toni

• 2 weeks later...
28 minutes ago, Vanguard said:

Im watching Logan Thomas against the Chiefs on NFL replay.  He brings the pain after he catches the ball.  He won’t be trying to hurdle defenders hopefully like we’ve seen in the past.

Im watching us vs panthers last year and sprinkle wasn't the worst.

33 minutes ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

He’s never been the worst.  He just lacks elite athleticism. 

Actually after I posted that he got hit in the hands twice and dropped important catches and the the early cowboy 2018 game and he dropped 2 easy important catches then too. He's definitely out.

6 hours ago, Vanguard said:

Im watching Logan Thomas against the Chiefs on NFL replay.  He brings the pain after he catches the ball.  He won’t be trying to hurdle defenders hopefully like we’ve seen in the past.

logan is a beast. I know him pretty well through mutual friends and watched him graduate from the same HS a few years after me and then watched him as a VT fan too. If he gets targets he will deliver. 

17 hours ago, Koolblue13 said:

Actually after I posted that he got hit in the hands twice and dropped important catches and the the early cowboy 2018 game and he dropped 2 easy important catches then too. He's definitely out.

I am happy to blame Callahan for Sprinkle’s inability to catch.  Ron will fix it.

(this is a joke to those who couldn’t figure it out)

14 hours ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

logan is a beast. I know him pretty well through mutual friends and watched him graduate from the same HS a few years after me and then watched him as a VT fan too. If he gets targets he will deliver. 

You're a Brookville Bee?  I am too... class of 86.  

3 minutes ago, Cskin said:

You're a Brookville Bee?  I am too... class of 86.  

Staunton River in the hizzie. 

If Thomas becomes a weapon at TE just think what that'll do for the other playmakers and for Dwayne.....

39 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

05 👊🏻

We got a golden eagle up in here! 

With a 1 year stint as an HMA Tiger at least a decade before Carlos Rogers went there :ols: 

Class of 90. Back before they realigned conferences & we just lost to Liberty 2x, Jefferson Forest 2x, Clifton Forge, Salem & a couple others that I don't remember. 

2 hours ago, TK said:

With a 1 year stint as an HMA Tiger at least a decade before Carlos Rogers went there :ols: 

Class of 90. Back before they realigned conferences & we just lost to Liberty 2x, Jefferson Forest 2x, Clifton Forge, Salem & a couple others that I don't remember. 

Salem always seems to be legit. Clifton Forge? dang I don’t have any reference for them. I had one year at James River in Botetourt before I moved to Lynchburg. Our rival Lord Botetourt, on the rich side of the county, beat us so bad for so many years they actually stopped the game from even being played. lol 

9 hours ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

Salem always seems to be legit. Clifton Forge? dang I don’t have any reference for them. I had one year at James River in Botetourt before I moved to Lynchburg. Our rival Lord Botetourt, on the rich side of the county, beat us so bad for so many years they actually stopped the game from even being played. lol 

Sounds like us vs Liberty :ols: 

Salem is all "old money" & so cliqueish & I've always called them "Children of the Corn Land :ols: 

• 2 weeks later...
24 minutes ago, method man said:

No calls for Reiff? He’s expected to be cut Tuesday if he doesn’t take a big paycut. Based on how Lucas has been looking, cut or trade him and sign Reiff to start. Christian and Charles as backups

Good speech, was just about to post this, sign Reiff ASAP. 

I think I'd be for this too. I'd be hopeful it would work out lie the Desean Jackson and some of the other late season swoops. Right now, we have a ton of cap space that we've never spent. LT is still a major need unless Christian has made an HUGE leap in performance.

Philly is pretty cap strapped and while they're a better team, I don't think anyone confuses them as a Super Bowl contender. I think that gives us a good shot if we want him.

Archived